Naomi Ria House Renovation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pregnant with number 4. Apparently it’s been ‘nice to be in a little bubble’ before announcing it, as if she’s some kind of megastar A lister

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s pregnant with number 4. Apparently it’s been ‘nice to be in a little bubble’ before announcing it, as if she’s some kind of megastar A lister
Elliot needs his head read. She treats him awfully.

• Heart
She spends SO much too. There must be money somewhere.
She always used to do those huge Topshop hauls and I remember her buying expensive trainers several times that were £600 or more per pair. Didn't they have their first child as teens too? So it's not like they had high paying careers pre kids

She always used to do those huge Topshop hauls and I remember her buying expensive trainers several times that were £600 or more per pair. Didn't they have their first child as teens too? So it's not like they had high paying careers pre kids
Their home renovation has been expensive too.

Must be something dodge going on. I’ve always thought it doesn’t add up, especially as they were such young parents and she doesn’t work

Must be something dodge going on. I’ve always thought it doesn’t add up, especially as they were such young parents and she doesn’t work
Someone else I follow on Instagram (who is trying to make it as an influencer but doesn’t have 10k followers her) seems to have inexplicable amounts of money, and a search on companies house reveals that she and her partner have just had a string of businesses that they’ve made no money from and have them just wound up. So I’ve come to the conclusion that their money could be from dodgy means, too.

• Haha
Also can I just add that pregnancy reveal reel was just sickening. Talk about OTT 🙄

Reactions: 3
I unsubbed from the clown couple of yrs back. Her lips move weird when she talks aswell cos of saliva build up or somet..... Just grating 🎻😐

Reactions: 1
She’s had the baby. A boy. And did the wannabe celebrity thing of not revealing the baby’s sex for a while. And is still flashing the cash, showing piles of Dior boxes

• Sick
She’s had the baby. A boy. And did the wannabe celebrity thing of not revealing the baby’s sex for a while. And is still flashing the cash, showing piles of Dior boxes
No doubt her Joiner bf will be back to the grindstone doing all the renovation hard work while she holds the camera saying WE have done this, WE have done that... When she's actually done fk all and he's done it himself!

No doubt her Joiner bf will be back to the grindstone doing all the renovation hard work while she holds the camera saying WE have done this, WE have done that... When she's actually done fk all and he's done it himself!
And telling everyone she’s wearing size 6 jeans

• Haha
He’ll have plenty of evidence if the divorce comes and assets are divided.

• Heart