Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She doesn’t have good legs, they’re just the only part of her that looks normal. She’s like a human Funko Pop with that massive head and no neck

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Lorny

VIP Member
As if she’s wearing this to her sons wedding!! Wtaf. She wore this to the fecking airport and everywhere else she’s ever been. Jesus wept.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
F1Muw73WwAAPRFK.jpeg

Love this new line of NANNA-inspired side tables...

Looked up her Turkish hotel on TripAdvisor and the reviews are as diabolically awful as you'd expect. Apparently, it's situated right next to a sewerage plant and the smell makes lounging around the pool unbearable. Suits Kev down to the ground!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

crazycatlady193

And Dave was probably in a grump because you pissed off somewhere without him and just looked out for yourself again.
I actually feel quite sorry for Dave. The evil little scrotum stopped Dave from getting his season ticket at the football, which was probably one of the few things he actually enjoyed in life (because let’s face it the copious amounts of Stella isn’t for enjoyment, it’s the only way he can cope with the reality of his existence being married to the nasty toe) but she’s allowed to do exactly what she wants, out all the time, meals out, alcohol, holidays all without Dave. If this situation was the other way round and Dave was treating her like she treats him people would be quick to call it out as abuse/coercive control.

Reactions: 30

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She’s just awful. Who the hell considers a baked potato a snack? I’ve always considered it to be a meal & I’m not a small eater, all that raw onion & tuna her breath is going to be honking 🤢
What a horrible little grommet she is. Does she not realise that there’s more meals than just roast dinners, meat pies and brown stews?

Anyhoo, been racking my brains of what this photo of an albino chimpanzee reminds reminds me of:

IMG_2117.jpeg

Found it!!

IMG_2111.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

JackRusselTerrier

IMG_5909.jpeg

Sorry i know this might be old news and been posted before, but wtaf? Bidding on a the best seat on ebay?
Also lol confirms ‘grandmother of 5’

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Babybail93

VIP Member
Call me a snob, but I refuse to stay anywhere that isn’t better than my own house. I’m on holiday. I want a bit of luxury.

The fact she found that “hotel” nice speaks volumes about how rank her house is and how basic she is.

Got 6 figures in the bank 😏 Turkey has some amazing 5* resorts that don’t break the bank, but she chose to stay in the filming location for Hostel? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Yougoglencocoa

Someone asked her if she found some mash and she replied with I wouldn’t eat mash In Turkey roll back to her video 11-09-22 she’s eating a Sunday roast in Turkey with fucking mash 😆

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Kev's such a bullshitter. He's saying he was mortgage free at 21 but last time he posted about being mortgage free at the hovel he said he was paid up at 32. Even doubling down in the comments saying he paid it off in 3 years through hard work but last time he said they paid it off with the compensation they got because of the road that was built near their house. I'm saying the auld dog's still paying it off now and that's why he's still out doing nights

BP78

VIP Member
Someone commented it was dog piss and she replied it's water from cleaning her bin out. I wouldn't fancy traipsing either of them through the house tbh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

crazycatlady193

What a rancid old scrotum. I can’t believe she wore THAT to the wedding of her son. Pretty certain she has worn that top for the Thursday “clean” before. Why has she borrowed Lord Farquaad’s shoes?! And as for the cardigan thing, what the fuck is that?! It looks like the netting from a bunch of satsumas. I’ve worn better outfits to take the bins out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Bev is probably disgusted at the idea of a 5 year old microwaving sweetcorn after school. By 5 years old in her world they’re already wallpapering the house and working 37 hours a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Genuinely, it's unexplainable, you'll need to go back 9ver the last few pages and watch it
The phrase "watch it" has sparked a level of fear. I'm now not sure I want to know, I have a low tolerance for secondhand embarrassment

Edit: I watched it. I'm signing off sick for the rest of the day. I need the MH crisis team

• Haha
Reactions: 25