Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelmary

Yes I think your right absolutely I wasn't posting or reading at the time that this all came out so i'm also relying on my gut feeling as well, and my thought was similar in that when people breakdown it's serious messy business! He seems far too lucid and fully functional his mannerisms or behaviour patterns don't seem to have changed at all?
Which I find a bit suspect? It's like nothing happened they are just carrying on as before nothing has changed?
That does not make sense to me?
Now I could be wrong on this but the way I see it they are both very controlling so calling for an ambulance is out of the question because then the situation gets taken out of their hands?
I think they want to control the narrative on their own terms and really are far too stubborn to really access help?
When things reach Rock bottom (i.e a breakdown) really the whole situation is as I understand it taken out of your hands?
That's both a relief and probably terrifying at the same time and doctors do what is needed they step up to that responsibility?
This whole attitude of well we'll cherry pick the best doctors or means to get a diagnosis and basically we will carry on as before just doesn't feel right?
They have so much invested in Mark being ill, one way or another he is basing his entire personality on it! It's a means of carving out an identity and also monopolising attention and can be used as a back up excuse whenever anything goes wrong?
Plus its profitable in that it gives them content and also a free pass from others (poor Mark) it also massages Nadia's ego as the carer and long suffering spouse they both get to play the martyr and victim (depending on who needs that fix on a particular day!)
It doesn't feel very authentic! (Sorry if I'm wrong) but that's how it feels like to me? 🤷‍♀️
Thank you for sharing your story and experience with us it really does help when people are brave enough to be honest and tell the truth.
Sadly I don't know if Mark and
The timeline they’ve given in that HTSM makes no sense 🤣

He ran off to bed and then for 3-4 days he was “completely unable to speak or get up or anything.” Ok…. Yet over those 4 days he attended an AA meeting, was a speaker at a different AA meeting, posted on Instagram every day (not old reposts but new mental health posts), and edited and posted a film review.

👏👏👏

I’m 100% convinced this “extreme mental breakdown” is BS 💩
And didn't Nitty bugger off to Brighton with the kids and leave him on his own?

Reactions: 6