Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I think they are totally self absorbed and cashing in. They should be very thankful for what the have got, and that they are not in the position Kate Garraway is in, with her husband being in a coma for a month. Anxiety is horrible but I dont think splashing your private life all over You Tube is a good way of coping with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
They are taking daily trips out and Mark is taking daily trips to the shops including Sainsbury's so why aren't they getting this food for their parents then? And who is this elderly neighbour that suddenly gets a mention who've we've never heard of in all years they've vlogged? Hmm a fantasy neighbour so it justifies her taking slots. They shouldn't be using the slots especially when they are vlogging being outside and talking about trips to Sainsbury's. It seems to haven totally passed them that the slots have been prioritised so that vulnerable people such as those who are immunocompromised and those who have NO family/help/car i.e elderly have a chance of getting food without having to go out. Mark and Nadia have all of these things. Therefore, this whole thing about using the slot for her mum as well doesn't wash with me. No need to be getting an Ocado delivery just so that she can have her organic chicken, salmon bagels and food for her cookery show that she then tells everyone they had to throw away because it was too fattening to eat...all while the rest of us can't get hold of eggs she's wasting them. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
So Maddie is upset because her hair bleach hasn't turned up? Good luck with trying to bleach your own very dark hair and how very self absorbed purchasing lots of endless unnecessary shit online putting others at risk for your greed. Mark is the same, he needed to go out to buy crisp...then he suddenly realised how selfish he sounded so also added he needed some essential things. How many essential things do they need every day?

Apparently under the new vlog of which I can't be arsed to watch he has said they have a new project announcement happening on Thursday.
They are all becoming extremely self absorbed and greedier than ever.

What is that sausage monstrosity? :sick: She also looks like Ken Dodd in that photo.

I also think their food deliveries are really selfish. They are able to go out to the supermarket and they still are so why take all the food deliveries that many are relying on.

Last edited:
  • Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
How woefully did N demonstrate her credentials as a mental health advocate in this clip from today’s LW?

But the icing on the cake is surely the Oscar’s-like split screen showing their individual reactions to Colleen’s TikTok success? One of those rare occasions when N was not her OTT laugh out loud self. Probably the face she used to make when watching Ab Fab with the family.

• Haha
  • Angry

Tuppence

I used to really like them when I first came across their youtube stuff around a year ago. Then I very quickly grew tired of them. They come across as really desperate for attention and I'm not sure they could actually stand to be with each other now without the thought of having an audience to play to at some point in their day/week. The thing that grinds my gears the most, though, is when Nadia keeps saying how 'highly intelligent' Mark is. Where did she get that from? He seems a bright enough fella but she seems to think he's some super intellectual because he talks self-help book bollocks. I don't hate them or feel quite as bad as some feel about them but I just can't watch them and if I see a picture of either of them now I just squirm. They could have had a good thing going if they hadn't overdone it and become excessively greedy for money and attention. They are talking now about having a travel channel when the girls are grown and have left home. It just seems to me that they can't envisage a life off social media at any time in the future. I guess I am kind of lying to myself by saying I never watch them. Every now and again I start to watch one of their vlogs to see what they are up to but I never finish them anymore. It's a quick look, something about them will annoy me and I'll fast forward, watch another bit and then just switch it off. I should stay away completely but there's something (please, someone explain what it is to me) that makes me take another look at some later date.

• Heart

Potting Shed

Plaques take ages to receive how come they have got theirs so quickly? Seems all a bit suspicious they suddenly got to 100k after signing with gleam and received their plaque so quickly.
Did you see the comment on the latest Hometime #26? The one asking ‘Did you unbox your YouTube plaque straightaway or leave it for a week’ after Nadia had left those expensive juices to fester in the hallway for a week! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I don't understand why Mark needs to be involved with the Live cookery stuff...she leaves him alone in his boring film reviews and GFH. She should be able to set up her tripod and film herself...however he has instilled in her that she couldn't possible do that and that he has to be there with his crap swaying camera and attention seeking. Another sign of emotional abuse. Kids all over youtube are vlogging, it really isnt hard! She really doesn't need Mark and his childish behaviour wrecking it all the time.

Reactions: 14

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
I’ve just taken a look at N twitter page...someone recently left a comment accusing her hair loss of being a publicity stunt ( which it bloody was) and another person commented back that her whole life is one publicity stunt and put a link to Tattle😁

• Haha

katt219

Mark's going for a run...but sat in the car? Just run on the streets where you live. You don't need to drive somewhere to go for a run. What dont they understand about non-essential trips?

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I'm sure I once read he'd given up work to homeschool the children, thus also reducing his social contact and making his life very insular. He literally bounces off the walls reacting to anything and everything. Nadia is always reminding him of his past indescrecions, he will never move forward and be able to focus on the here and now with nadia constantly dragging him backwards. I agree with Grace Kelly, he needs more than AA, he needs help to stop worrying about the future also and focusing on the here and now. I feel nadia is very demanding and has a constant need to be liked also. She's like a performing monkey... Up there for thinking, down there for dancing being a case in point. One things for sure, they cannot sustain the way they currently live. She really really annoys be whining on about not seeing her family (despite them living next door!) it's like she needs the adoration from her father all the time... I'm fascinated how we have all gone from finding them amusing to down right annoying, I'm sure more ppl feel the same but don't know about this page 🙃

• Heart

Highpriestess

Hi, I'm so glad I came across your site.:)I have unsubscribed N&M's vlogs. I used to enjoy them, but I just couldn't take the hypocrisy any more! The asking for money really did it for me, and I just couldn't believe people would be gullible enough to give such wealthy people £1.99 a month. The constant begging for extra subs and plugging of (for me the ghastly) Maddie was just too much. I only ever commented once a while ago when they were on holiday in Spain that I live not far from where they were but I never got a reply. I became suspicious when I only ever saw positive comments and began to notice Mark's nasty comments to people who disagree with them. They really don't like criticism do they? I agree with the posts on here saying they have a serious problem having to post so much. It is Kiki I mostly feel sorry for. She looked like she was desperately trying to get away from her mother pushing the phone in her face in one vlog, and was cringing. Maddie also looked like she'd had enough and was very offhand with N. It's a shame because I used to think they were so much fun. Greed has got the better of them!

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I didn't watch her on Loose Women but just watched the clip above. Brenda and Andrea were spot on and Nadia's face was a picture. They must check in on her channel because I felt they directed their comments at her but in such a diplomatic way.😂 She was seething over Colleen's tiktok!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
Well its middle class privilege once again isnt it? Neither one of them are on the vulnerable list....my husband is, cant get a slot for love or money 🤷‍♀️ It stinks, but god forbid nadia cant get her extra special tomatoes or organic free range corn fed belly rubbed chicken in these tough times 🙄 selfish, attention seeking hypocrites thats what they are, spoilt ones at that, clueless about how REAL people are living, bleating on about how hard theyve got it....boils my piss it really does 😡

• Angry

Lululime

VIP Member
They are a prime example of “takers will take”.....whatever the situation.
My “spark of joy” is that I am not them!

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I was reading the comments to the Live last night. My sleep pattern is awful right now so trailing through and apparently he had said something about people just want to go back to normal because they want to go to the pub. Then someone had said no actually it is because some are not actually in any government scheme to help with income therefore some people have no money coming in and were worried about their livihoods not because they wanted to go to the pub. Low and behold that comment from what I can see has been removed. I guess because a few others then also said the same and he doesn't want to look an idiot and he hates their subs having a lightbulb moment from reading other subs opinions. I've also noticed Mark has left all the comments which say "I agree with you Mark" but last night many agreed with Nadia because she also disagreed with him about the pub statement. Those comments from last night have gone.

They worry me, they are really reeling in people in a cult like fashion...putting out LIVES filling people's head with rubbish and only allowing comments praising them. Virtually any other comment is deleted or filtered. No one is allowed any kind of opinion. I know we've touched on this so many times but it seems to be getting worse.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Miss LDN

VIP Member
That house is filthy. How can a fifty five year old woman live like that. When she cooks it's chaos. The dogs bring in all sorts. Their hygiene is so poor.Yet she went mental at Nanny Di. Those girls do feck all.

• Heart
  • Wow

Sabbie

VIP Member
And she has reinvented what isolation means because she claims they have been isolating for 16 days but in that time they’ve gone out to the park, gone to the shops, let Maddie‘s bf come round, let Dina in the house etc etc. That’s not isolation, Nads. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
Hes also an expert runner i see from the latest hometime vlog 🙄 nadia cant talk about anything or about herself without him jumping in and being the expert...hes such a mansplainer fgs. Also, the middle class hypocritical privilege shown with regards to going to the park/hrs exercise makes me sick....stay at home! Stop complaining about everybody whos doing the same as you! Walk your boring bloody dogs round the block like normal ppl are having to do! So annoying 🤦‍♀️

• Haha