Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Her stories this morning - the trouble they had paying the last electricity bill, couldn't pay it all in one go, had to arrange to pay it in installments, dreading the next one coming in. Then proceeds to go look online for coldplay tickets πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Klarissa you're either trying to play poor or not, because let me tell you something - families who can't afford their electricity bill aren't buying concert tickets. The cheek of her to complain about money when she was on last week after buying Taylor Swift tickets, trying to get coldplay tickets this week, few hundred quid last week on emerald Park, has every 4th arq jumper ever made, and lives in the shops buying shite every day. Asos delivery the other day. Stop pretending to be broke just to try and gain sympathy from followers. Your followers could be genuinely struggling to make ends meet, and then there's you you big 🀑 oh poor me poor mouth one day and showing off everything you've bought the next!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

nasa5

VIP Member
Taking pictures of diarrhoea relief tablets, she’d want a few packs in fairness the shit that comes out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 12

woopwoop

@woopwoop I think you should enter this comment as a thread suggestion πŸ˜‚
---

She must have been reading your comment, she's out for dinner with Creepio at a steak house tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Oh and she gave away her "secret location" on her stories this morning, No.55 tags on the tags on the yogurts she was showing off. No.55 is a restaurant in Manchester in one of the Clayton hotels
She went all the way to Manchester to stock up on cheap medicines and diahorrea tablets. She is doing the very same thing there as she does in Mayo every day. Imagine herself and "Mike" plodding around, him staring at the ground because she has him warned not to make eye contact with anyone incase he accidentally texts a child, and her gurning at herself in windows admiring her weight loss and they in and out of discount stores taking photos of price tags but buying nothing. Two absolute hillbillies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
"Hi Klarissa,my husband is after cutting his hand off with the lawnmower-could you ask your follower if they would chose Mayo General or Sligo General? Also any recommendations on a good carpet cleaner to remove blood"

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wexy123

VIP Member
She's not following Elle & jo considering she's #AF with them.
---
No following for the shoe shop she got the free shoes from either.
How long before India gets word she's a new account. Three already there with the bott no profile pic.
She's just an absolute nut job, imagine deleting your Facebook and Instagram profiles and pretending you were "hacked" And then saying she can't even come on to talk about it because she's all over the place. No Klarissa you can't come on to talk about it because it's pure lies!!
---
Oh and now her account has mysteriously reappeared, but the "AF Links" highlight has been removed and she has deleted about 40 posts on her grid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She literally pretended she got hacked so she could clean up her Instagram page and delete all record of her affiliating herself with brands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tell me you're afraid of the pending social welfare investigation without telling me Klarissa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sorry to tell you luv but you're about 2 weeks too late πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wexy123

VIP Member
Was he convicted? Doesn’t say in article
Convicted or not, he admitted to it in court and the messages were described as sexually explicit by the judge. sexually explicitly messages to a 16 year old minor when he was in his mid 30s. He was pretending to have a job on offer and encouraged the teenage girl to come for an interview wearing revealing clothes and underwear. Conviction is nothing in this country as predators are always getting away with this crap! He shouldn't be allowed within a mile of a swimming pool when kids are having swimming lessons let alone a changing room

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Wexy123

VIP Member
Oh she's loving herself this morning with her little suitcase, but she's an absolute clown! Why would she tell her "followers" that she wouldn't be going away this year, just couldn't afford it, and whinge about being broke for months on end, playing the martyr everytime she gets an electricity bill, starting a petition for feck sake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and then posts her smug stories of herself in the airport with her suitcase πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Like pick a side Klarissa you're either broke or you're not, but it's very obvious that she's not with her constant splashing the cash

Reactions: 9

Wexy123

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is just too funny!!

One sentence on here and she's deleted her page! Seriously, had she not thought about that before now? Social welfare can look at your bank statements for crying out loud! How do you explain the luxuries then Klarissa?????
Aw she really annoyed me! not even the scamming but the way she pretended to be living on the bread line one minute and showing off her online shopping hauls the next. Near crying over an esb bill and starting a petition over the cost of living and next thing she's showing off her latest 4th arq purchase or runners, bragging about having center parks booked and buying concert tickets. Like there's people out there who can't keep their lights on at the moment and she really boiled my blood going on as if she was one of them. So yes I did mention her to a friend who works in welfare fraud and I hope to God she gets her excess payments taken away from her and the money goes to help someone in genuine need. And I wouldn't normally do something like that BTW but my God she would drive anyone to it!!

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
"messages blew up" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yes of course they did Klarissa cos you're such a great advertisement for a "pre workout" shake. Anyone in their right mind can see you're in top physical shape and would absolutely follow your diet regime πŸ™„ just like anyone would follow your advice to use Ella and Jo products when they saw the huge boils you have on your face

• Haha

OA1

Chatty Member
The college course she did is the equivalent of someone maybe who done a medical secretary course saying they studied medicine

• Haha
Reactions: 8

OA1

Chatty Member
She might come back rebranded "marissa" instead of klarissa πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ she's certainly capable of doing that ...she changed kealys name to Michael/mike....still howling 🀦🀣
And the lady who went to the trouble of "gifting" her the passport wallet putting all the names on that, making an absolute fool out of her. When klarissa showed it on her stories left out his name but saw it on the person who made it . And some joke on her story showing it that she would use is if she won the lotto to go on a holiday, when we all know she has a holiday booked! She was asking about baggage allowance one day.

Shes been called out on here for what she really is .. an absolute fraudster ! And she's as subtle as a brick! Asking people what they paid for Santa in centre parcs trying her absolute best to get things gifted coz she bought fake followers. She was called out for doing that along time ago, on a Instagram page that's gone but "tea spill" something along those lines. Klarissa was mentioned all the time, people questioning how she afforded everything, that's when she had the 3/4k followers . And she always addressed it in a sarcastic bitchy way, so she's been on people's radar long before her tattle thread

But more importantly..what will Ella & Jo do now that their brand ambassador is gone?
And the people who can't use google to search for something but used to as klarissa instead..I feel sorry for them, how will they manage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Just to note that a solicitor or a barrister has a lot more qualification and time spent than just a basic qualification in Law from an IT.

What she has said is that she completed 1 step... its kind of a useless piece of paper without further training.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Oh 100% she's practically begging for collabs. laser hair removal is hinting for the silk pro max, she's bought voduz herself and keeps raving about it hoping they will ask her to work with them. we all know how desperate she is to work with ella and jo. I'm only waiting for her to start tagging bperfect now in another act of pure desperation! Surprised she's not on the sea moss yet either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have never ever come across someone so desperate to be an instahun, it's actually pathetic.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Sure Klarissa... we are all jealous of Creepy Keely and a trip to a swimming pool... whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. Beside a pervy fella. Dreaming of bargains and snack bars 😴

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
I donno like there has to be more to it. She still has him by the balls whether they're together or not, so why still live with him and have to share a bed with him🀒🀒 like I'm sure she has thought of her kids future and that's far more important. They're never goin to forgive her for staying with such an animal so it does make me wonder is there something else holding her back from leaving him
When you see a woman coming on social media telling bare lies to 12k people that her partner doesn't like social media, that she's not receiving social welfare, that she's no money to buy oil to heat her home, that she's to pay off her electricity bill bit by bit, that she's under the bread line with 5 kids. But next she's on showing her many fleece, runners, dry robe, her stupid Amazon prime shite buys, her greed for snack bars, her so called love of Ella&jo. Her electric gates,flag stone patio,John Deere lawn mower, someone else house and trying to say it's hers. When the reality is far from all that she's getting social welfare and any payments that are out there she's getting them. She's doesn't have a gates,she's her kids locked up in a house with a back yard with patchy grass and muck, she's out every day spending the tax payers money on shite. She's deleted her account to delete her AF highlights and any other things that link's her to getting extra money. She's came on only have an orgasm that's she's getting shout outs and her numbers are going up. So you tell me who or what that sort of women. Is that a woman who's staying because she's getting raped every day,is that a woman who's held against her will, is that a woman who's thought about her kids down the line when it's shoved in their faces, is that a woman who's self respect for herself or that child he was grooming to meet . Is that a woman who's stood by him and say she knows all about it. That's no ordinary woman right there that's what you call a fuckin poker faced,fake, self-centred, care's about nobody but herself and her number for her fame on social media.

• Heart

Cpeople

VIP Member
No please just let it go
Just be honest and say it’s shite

if you said the sky is blue she would say it’s red
Sorry I hadn't a SPAIR minute there..who give gave her a law degree had to feel sorry for her. Jesus her spelling is atrocious. This deffo explains why she's not working

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Here's some accounts I like to follow πŸ™„ In other words let me tag some accounts with big followings in the hope that they tag me back so I can get a few more followers. The smell of desperation from this one, I have never seen someone to be so desperate for followers. This is the same one who slammed instahuns for years over promoting crap for money, and she is literally obsessed with doing just that!!

LuckyB

Do you know what constantly annoys me about this one, besides the obvious things? It’s the β€œRun”, β€œRun, don’t walk”, Go,Go,Go” she sticks on everything, just cos she says something is good or she has discount code we should all turn in to the Usain Bolt of shoppingπŸ’¨
She’s a moron