Murphyruns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At what point does she go away? There is no development or reasoning behind her page or posts anymore. Now we get to see her child al the time, which respectfully no one is interested in.
I noticed a post yesterday stating she’d completed 4 runs and 3 strength workouts. so what? I agree that there has been very little development from her, basic back to running after a baby. She still manages to get a lot of influencer and ambassador work and who knows why. I would never put my children on a public forum with so many followers when there are some very strange people out there. You need to be careful as you never know who is watching.

Reactions: 2
I noticed a post yesterday stating she’d completed 4 runs and 3 strength workouts. so what? I agree that there has been very little development from her, basic back to running after a baby. She still manages to get a lot of influencer and ambassador work and who knows why. I would never put my children on a public forum with so many followers when there are some very strange people out there. You need to be careful as you never know who is watching.
She mentioned last year I think it was that she had someone send her something and it was a follower who some how got hold of her address. She said she was going to be more private, she’s the complete opposite. Just remember these basic individuals don’t care about negative comments or negative attention, it’s no attention they hate! I don’t know why she gets my back up so much. She is a very basic runner, doesn’t seem to have a career, doesn’t have anything that inspires me or others. I genuinely wonder what she would be doing without social media. She’s very forgettable as once you got past the blonde her and showing her body off (not the best) she’s got absolutely nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She mentioned last year I think it was that she had someone send her something and it was a follower who some how got hold of her address. She said she was going to be more private, she’s the complete opposite. Just remember these basic individuals don’t care about negative comments or negative attention, it’s no attention they hate! I don’t know why she gets my back up so much. She is a very basic runner, doesn’t seem to have a career, doesn’t have anything that inspires me or others. I genuinely wonder what she would be doing without social media. She’s very forgettable as once you got past the blonde her and showing her body off (not the best) she’s got absolutely nothing else
She must be reading here because she has put up a post saying she works in PR and a photo of an Audi 😂 coincidence?
She irritates the life out of me too and I don’t know why!
---

So she works at Audi PR - another way to keep things anonymous then.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Had a look at murphyruns over the weekend. Still there. Still annoying. Not sure if she’s trying to be funny with the whole “thumbs up” when she’s running narrative but it’s not funny in the slightest. Her voice is so annoying and still can’t stand her.

Murphyruns top tonight! showing her fake boobs to her fake followers 😂 that girl loves herself so much! “Will I make my run tomorrow?” aka look at my body and how good I look.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I see her in that kit all the time but never worn together. I honestly thought she was part of the cull they did but I was wrong

IMG_6054.jpeg

At least she’s sensible and has real world concerns. I mean no idea what she offers to brands beyond thirst trap but better than Kels

Reactions: 3
It’s almost like I’m the only one sharing her updates, are her 26k followers all bots and then just me :)

Anyway. Not on the Brooks trip. Running Royal Half tomorrow so could be the reason. But now out for a run and tagging Sweaty Betty as a thankyou for the running kit. Dig at Brooks for not inviting her maybe?

I noticed a fair few of the brooks usual lot missing… seemed a small group this time.