Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure he said something about Siannese fetishising Asian men when she said Nas could be her Aladdin too. Doesn't look good now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is gunna sound crazy and i might be daft for thinking/believing it but anyone seen that video on twitter of Tower Bridge being closed because there's a guy climbing on it , well there are people saying it's Murad , it actually looks like him

(I've already wrote this on the love island thread , I know)
I was about to say don’t be daft it doesn’t look like him. But actually it does 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I never really understood why he became so big - I picked up some of his YouTube posts about Love Island back in the day. They just consisted of him reading out tabloid articles as if they were god given truth and then re-iterating them. He had absolutely no critical analysis or commentary - let alone understanding of the agenda of the press. I wasn’t impressed, particularly as he seemed rather homophobic, and stopped listening to them.

Reactions: 24
Can we please talk about how he isn’t even arab. It’s disgusting. Who Tf lies about their ethnicity, it’s giving those two girls who faked being Pakistani and guess what, he knew them too!!!
He’s indian and has claimed to be mixed, yemeni and Turkish in old old videos. Collect this man now

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Can we please talk about how he isn’t even arab. It’s disgusting. Who Tf lies about their ethnicity, it’s giving those two girls who faked being Pakistani and guess what, he knew them too!!!
He’s indian and has claimed to be mixed, yemeni and Turkish in old old videos. Collect this man now
Omg I always wondered if he was an Arab based on his name but his features did not resemble an Arab person at all and I’ve grown up around Arabs myself. He also wears Asian clothes but him lying about his ethnicity is so gross wtff

Reactions: 7
I’m actually so shocked I knew there was something about him but I could never point my finger on it. I picked up on the fact that he would always post pictures on the gram where his feet was always showing and I always thought he jay havena foot fetish. I actually feel sick Ngl how are you going to call out people on their fetishisation when you do the same thing?

Reactions: 6
I never really understood why he became so big - I picked up some of his YouTube posts about Love Island back in the day. They just consisted of him reading out tabloid articles as if they were god given truth and then re-iterating them. He had absolutely no critical analysis or commentary - let alone understanding of the agenda of the press. I wasn’t impressed, particularly as he seemed rather homophobic, and stopped listening to them.
idk how he got big before this year. i liked his podcast interviews a lot this year, like with kaz, ekin su and davides social media handlers, charlie, ikenna and afia, etc, they discussed a lot in the interviews. but yes those videos he makes, the ones that are his claim to "daily and consistent" of him just reading articles is such a waste of time. he was really making moves with his podcast interviews but now he has lost it all just as fast as he gained it because of him being exposed right now

Reactions: 5
i'm trying to find the video in discussion but from what i gather from twitter in the past 10 mins, murad has broken his silence on the issue with a video saying something along the lines of SA and that this scandal has outed him to the muslim community. once i find the video i will post on here!

edit: oh its on youtube lol

Reactions: 4
that was the worst apology video I've ever seen, I'm sorry he was SA but that doesnt excuse his behaviour and I dont buy that those comments werent written by him, also when did he start doing OF if that SA happened at 14? I have more Questions than answers

Reactions: 22
yeah it is so odd.... and when he was crying the whole time there were no tears.......

it's also really edited so it makes it feel even less authentic. i have an blocker so i cant see if the video is monetised, can anyone mention if they did see ads on the video? he knows this video will generate a lot of views. but his subs have been going down already

Reactions: 4
I don't believe most of what he says tbf, why wouldnt be the captions his, and he kept saying it all happened 5/6 years ago, I believe it all could have happened up until 2 years ago, based on his instagram feed, I scrolled down, there is a clear pattern to his pictures from two years ago and earlier, with the focus being on his legs, some of his captions, so many holidays he has been on, I am surprised it all hasnt come out earlier. I also think he hasnt had his own place until a few years ago. I mean, I get that he would lie about it and not something I imagine he would want anyone to know about, but god, he is not going to get away from this.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
i'm trying to find the video in discussion but from what i gather from twitter in the past 10 mins, murad has broken his silence on the issue with a video saying something along the lines of SA and that this scandal has outed him to the muslim community. once i find the video i will post on here!

edit: oh its on youtube lol

Going to watch this now, but I have got to give him sort sort of credit with how quickly he has come out with addressing this issue - any other people this has happened to have waited weeks / months before evening admitting to anything.
*I'm not in any way supporting him at all as I don't agree with anything I have read so far*

edit: WHAT AM I LISTENING TO IM ONLY 3:18 IN

Reactions: 8
I’m completely confused about what is going on here. I don’t know the details of what he’s done but why do people expect a YT commentator to be squeaky clean? It wouldn’t surprise me if he did have a OF account - he seems money oriented.

Reactions: 8
I'm so sick of people not just holding their hands up and admitting they are a piece of tit. Let's assume what he is saying happened to him is true, he still chose to make money off of this. He could make money off all sorts of sex work, but he chose that. He then went out of his way to cancel and bully people. He's not sorry for what he did, he's sorry he got caught and his career is over.

Using sexual abuse and mental health as an excuse is bleeping insulting. I hope he doesn't do something silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33