Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booington

Yes it did didn’t it? Tattle is the only other ,one since where I’ve felt like I could be part of it all. I used to be on Damsels but never really ‘got it’ , I can’t recall the others now!

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Sweet fucking Jesus ...
now everyone that knows *me* knows I’m a bit partial to nightwear and will wear it more often that not everywhere, including to the shops .my children hate clothes too ... BUT to come out with ‘ 40% of the population have threadworms and are secreting it everywhere “ is fucking ludicrous. .. isn’t threadworms because of lack of personal hygiene or sitting on disgusting bogs ?. I certainly haven’t got worms ..it’s not 1976 for Christ sake ... and why has that subject got me so incensed!!
I need to go back to work I think .. where I wear pyjamas.. yes even my boss said’ for gods sake Duck ,you could have gotten dressed for the occasion’
Absolutely no fucks were given 🤷🏼‍♀️AND I seem to have missed the ‘worms ‘ bullet

What could go wrong?

I vaguely recall she 'died' after being caught out in numerous lies. One of her many socks announced she had passed away suddenly and unexpectedly (and actually hadn't died at all).
I have a vague recollection of a final post about a headache or somesuch and now she didn't die you say? Missed that memo.

I went to look to see if I could find it and all the messages have been withdrawn at poster's request 😐