Mumsnet #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazed at the amount of obviously salty mothers who haven’t got what they wanted/anything at all from Mother’s Day 🤨 the worst ones are the ones making a lighthearted joke out of it…come on, we all know your DH forgetting Mother’s Day and making you get up with the kids has got you mad
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
There’s another one now entitled ‘Mothers Day In Tears’. Give me bleeping strength.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Imagine spending your Mother’s Day in tears whilst your DCs kids are blissfully unaware just because your selfish twit of a DH husband hasn’t made a card with kids who are too young to understand.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe my mum was overprotective but…half these mums expected their 9/12 yr olds to have gotten them a card…but when are 9/12 yr olds going to be going out to shops alone to be able to buy cards? 🧐 it smacks of insecure women projecting onto their children.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
There’s another one now entitled ‘Mothers Day In Tears’. Give me bleeping strength.

Don't forget the one where she's been punched repeatedly in the head by her daughter and the posters are all saying that she deserved it/it's her fault for provoking her/she made them hit her/she should have been nicer to the horrible little tit and then she wouldn't have got assaulted like that.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Did we ever find out what was going on with the husband who said he was Portugal but the tracking app said he was in Spain?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Did we ever find out what was going on with the husband who said he was Portugal but the tracking app said he was in Spain?
A complete random poster set up a new thread but soon asked for it to be taken down as the OPs posts wouldn’t be highlighted.

..No update from the OP since she was on her way to a friends. She may be on the way to the airport now though :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
They make such a massive fuss over mothers day but God forbid you want a card from your husband on valentines day.... then they're full of "it's commercialised" "my dh shows me how much he loves me every day, how sad that yours doesn't"

So to all those stuck up mums who have spent mothers day in tears because they didn't get a Michael Kors watch "my kids show me how much they love me every day, how sad you need a commercialised day for your kids to show you they love you" #headtilt #tinklylaugh
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What did Bluntness get banned for?
Being a nasty twit probably.

Here’s another one. A poster was ‘attacked’ by her eleven year old daughter after she’d made her feel awful for not making enough fuss on Mother’s Day. Not condoning violence obviously but I’d imagine there was a lot more to it. She tried to shame her child who then lashed out in reaponse.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
A complete random poster set up a new thread but soon asked for it to be taken down as the OPs posts wouldn’t be highlighted.

..No update from the OP since she was on her way to a friends. She may be on the way to the airport now though :ROFLMAO:
After reading about the husband on a jolly to Spain rather that Portugal, I hot footed it over there to read the thread and I am desperate to know the outcome of this. I hope she makes a new thread I am so invested and don’t know how I will sleep tonight not knowing 😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 13
After reading about the husband on a jolly to Spain rather that Portugal, I hot footed it over there to read the thread and I am desperate to know the outcome of this. I hope she makes a new thread I am so invested and don’t know how I will sleep tonight not knowing 😂
I’m the same I NEED to know :ROFLMAO: I have so many different scenarios running through my mind. It’s literally how a cheesey channel 4 drama would start.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1152844

I was on this post and went to screenshot it but it got deleted. OP misses Bluntness100, everyone else says no they don’t miss her😂😂
I actually got a few screenshots of that thread but forgot to post them , it was early on though I don’t know how many more there were afterwards. I took shots because I thought it might get swiftly pulled lol

E5DCF798-508D-4A97-B929-312BB5DBEA20.png
E85877F1-7058-4C98-8DE2-25FC0A0D5046.png
0886645A-DACD-44DC-B2C7-9CA24BD4DDE6.png
2AAD3166-902C-48E1-83A7-63B4AD017478.png
6F079699-E18F-42C1-AF86-DB7FA507CEAF.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 11
I am particularly enjoying the AIBU to want do something/for with my grandchild one. Granny clearly disapproves of every single thing the mum does and is now threatening developmental delays.... god give me strength!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I never read Mumsnet until I found these threads. So it is all your fault! 😆
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually got a few screenshots of that thread but forgot to post them , it was early on though I don’t know how many more there were afterwards. I took shots because I thought it might get swiftly pulled lol

View attachment 1155061View attachment 1155062View attachment 1155063View attachment 1155064View attachment 1155065
Cheers

the she got a job one escalated with someone finding a post from 2021 where bluntness shares that she earnsx amount a year from work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
So everyone falling themselves over will smith and defending his violent reaction to a joke yet if a posters husband doesn’t empty the bin.. he is an abusive b and they need to ltb.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So everyone falling themselves over will smith and defending his violent reaction to a joke yet if a posters husband doesn’t empty the bin.. he is an abusive b and they need to ltb.
Haha! I even saw someone justifying it (not on MN) because she has a chronic illness and if someone had taken the piss out of her for it, her husband would have lamped them too. But then she is a chronic attention seeker via her many illnesses so I wasn’t surprised!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.