Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoepenguin

I'm the same! Whilst I think it's very admirable being a traditional surrogate for someone you've only got to know through that community (as in not a family member or long term friend) I struggle to fathom how you don't bond with the pregnancy/baby and how you can form a genuine friendship with someone who is clearly motivated by what they are getting out if it. The 2 girls she had look very similar to her daughter too, despite what she says. The lesbian content she does I can take or leave, I mean if she's happier now then good for her as long as the kids still have a stable environment to grow up in.

Reactions: 3

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Shes really quite a nice person and calmed the drinking and having counselling now gor past trauma yeah i like checking in on her

Reactions: 2

Sugarlump92

Oh I really like Katie! She seems so genuine and down to earth. I love her content about her surrogacy journeys.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
And she still wants to try be a surrogate how nice is thst
she had had surrogate babies and surrogate miscarriage in the past and then went on to carry a healthy surrogate again after the miscarriage so she’s well experienced in it. Not too sure if this family are wanting to retry though.

Loopieshi

Is that you Katie 😂
No it isn’t 🥴 but you don’t see Katie slagging off Lisa?? It’s Lisa who’s the one doing the smear campaign!!!! All this talk of her with these screen shots and how eAsY it is for her to just show us…… do it then Lisa. You’ve said you’ve got nothing to lose 🥴🤡 if she wants us to know how bad Katie is just show us?????

tiktokaddict87

Just stumbled across this forum! Who knew it even existed! 😊
Oh it's gets juicer now the ex is on here !!!

I really liked Katie until she outed herself as a lesbian, I have nothing against lesbians but it's like she become this arrogant person and used Lisa for her own popularity. Like look at me I'm now a lesbian and take me for all i am, when in reality it was to push the fame game and use Lisa to bring popularity within the LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 community.
Seems she was flirting elsewhere whilst dating Lisa

can I just say does she actually know what she wants and stop damaging others in the process.

Reactions: 1