Mumonthewine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will go back to the husband, if she isn’t with him already stringing him along too. I’ve known a lot of men that will let their wives go with other women. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 3
Thank god this thread exists! Followed Katie for years! Comes across so genuine! Then she came out and met Lisa. All I see over tik tok is Lisa doing the smear campaign. Trying to get her story out first to make Katie look like the bad one. Yet Katie isn’t bad mouthing Lisa anywhere online. I think Lisa is the one who isn’t genuine. Daily videos about Katie and how bad she apparently was. And all this threat that she has screen shots. Okay Lisa. Just show them! Why keep threatening it?? She’s just like my abusive ex! Spreading crap about me on socials and to friends etc when I was the one being abused. I just kept myself to myself and tried to get on with life. Seems that’s what Katie is trying to do. Whilst Lisa is just badmouthing her where ever she can! 🙄🙄🙄
Plus Lisa… no one can force you to leave your home and travel miles. Not even I would do that for anyone!

Reactions: 4
Thank god this thread exists! Followed Katie for years! Comes across so genuine! Then she came out and met Lisa. All I see over tik tok is Lisa doing the smear campaign. Trying to get her story out first to make Katie look like the bad one. Yet Katie isn’t bad mouthing Lisa anywhere online. I think Lisa is the one who isn’t genuine. Daily videos about Katie and how bad she apparently was. And all this threat that she has screen shots. Okay Lisa. Just show them! Why keep threatening it?? She’s just like my abusive ex! Spreading crap about me on socials and to friends etc when I was the one being abused. I just kept myself to myself and tried to get on with life. Seems that’s what Katie is trying to do. Whilst Lisa is just badmouthing her where ever she can! 🙄🙄🙄
Plus Lisa… no one can force you to leave your home and travel miles. Not even I would do that for anyone!
Is that you Katie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that you Katie 😂
No it isn’t 🥴 but you don’t see Katie slagging off Lisa?? It’s Lisa who’s the one doing the smear campaign!!!! All this talk of her with these screen shots and how eAsY it is for her to just show us…… do it then Lisa. You’ve said you’ve got nothing to lose 🥴🤡 if she wants us to know how bad Katie is just show us?????

Reactions: 2
No it isn’t 🥴 but you don’t see Katie slagging off Lisa?? It’s Lisa who’s the one doing the smear campaign!!!! All this talk of her with these screen shots and how eAsY it is for her to just show us…… do it then Lisa. You’ve said you’ve got nothing to lose 🥴🤡 if she wants us to know how bad Katie is just show us?????
She will have her say when she feels the time is right. I don’t need to prove myself to you! You’re one person! Read the comments on the video that has 90k views. They speak for themselves! I am not going to get into a slanging match on here. But I stayed quiet for months while she acted innocent and like I cheated. I’d happily talk to you 1on1 about this! I’m positive you’d change your mind. It’s
Cute you think you know someone from a few 3 minute videos though 😂

Is that you Katie 😂

😂👏🏼😂👏🏼😂👏🏼😂👆🏻

Reactions: 7
Awww really? Too sad Must be heartbreaking for all concerned

Reactions: 1
And she still wants to try be a surrogate how nice is thst
she had had surrogate babies and surrogate miscarriage in the past and then went on to carry a healthy surrogate again after the miscarriage so she’s well experienced in it. Not too sure if this family are wanting to retry though.

Reactions: 2
Seems she’s becoming self absorbed again now she’s single she really does think she’s all that and a bag of chips I cringe!

Ive always liked her well i still like her but shes using her kids a lot now for content i dont know if a good or bad thing but i kind of get turned off when kids are used on ticktok