Mumonthewine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno if I like her or not. Can’t cope with all the videos of her loving herself but the content can be ok at times. She LOVES attention mind 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm the same! Whilst I think it's very admirable being a traditional surrogate for someone you've only got to know through that community (as in not a family member or long term friend) I struggle to fathom how you don't bond with the pregnancy/baby and how you can form a genuine friendship with someone who is clearly motivated by what they are getting out if it. The 2 girls she had look very similar to her daughter too, despite what she says. The lesbian content she does I can take or leave, I mean if she's happier now then good for her as long as the kids still have a stable environment to grow up in.

Reactions: 3
Oh I really like Katie! She seems so genuine and down to earth. I love her content about her surrogacy journeys.

Reactions: 2
Seems like Katie got swept up in the novelty of her first relationship with a woman and didn't really know what she wanted. She didn't force Lisa to move etc but playing with her emotions and stringing her along isn't on.

Reactions: 3
I liked her before but there is confidence and then just loving ya self I think she comes across as quite toxic

Reactions: 7
I think what she does in being a surrogate is amazing and take my hat off to her as it’s certainly not something I could do I think there would be too much emotional attachment .. however there’s just something about her I can’t put my finger on :unsure:

Reactions: 5
At first I thought she was great and loved her talks about surrogacy, but then when she split with Lisa so quickly after Lisa had moved etc to be with her and then all her vids after just made me dislike her more & more, she just screams toxic. Lisa however comes across as genuine, heart on her sleeve, honest & kind. I guess that we only see what they want us to see though so it is really hard to judge them by their tiktoks.

Reactions: 9
At first I thought she was great and loved her talks about surrogacy, but then when she split with Lisa so quickly after Lisa had moved etc to be with her and then all her vids after just made me dislike her more & more, she just screams toxic. Lisa however comes across as genuine, heart on her sleeve, honest & kind. I guess that we only see what they want us to see though so it is really hard to judge them by their tiktoks.
That was so strange. I don’t follow her so only see her occasionally on fyp. But was like it went from she’s married to a man,next time saw her they’ve decided to split
So she’s getting used to being a single mum. Next she’s a lesbian. Then shes
Loved up with Lisa after short relationship. Then they e moved in together then split. It was all so fast.

Reactions: 4
Just stumbled across this forum! Who knew it even existed! 😊
Oh it's gets juicer now the ex is on here !!!

I really liked Katie until she outed herself as a lesbian, I have nothing against lesbians but it's like she become this arrogant person and used Lisa for her own popularity. Like look at me I'm now a lesbian and take me for all i am, when in reality it was to push the fame game and use Lisa to bring popularity within the LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 community.
Seems she was flirting elsewhere whilst dating Lisa

can I just say does she actually know what she wants and stop damaging others in the process.

Reactions: 1
lisa is genuine. I have knowing her from 2008. Infact we where married. So this is coming from an exe. And I can say with my hand on my heart she never deserved to be treated the way she did. She deserves to meet someone who gives as much and she gives. Even though me and Lisa didn’t work out. We make really good friends. And she’s someone I will always be grateful for. And Katie is really stupid because she will never meet anyone like Lisa again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
lisa is genuine. I have knowing her from 2008. Infact we where married. So this is coming from an exe. And I can say with my hand on my heart she never deserved to be treated the way she did. She deserves to meet someone who gives as much and she gives. Even though me and Lisa didn’t work out. We make really good friends. And she’s someone I will always be grateful for. And Katie is really stupid because she will never meet anyone like Lisa again.

I am very glad that I am a good judge of characters even with just from tiktok videos then 😅

That Katie will wake up one day and realise what she has lost out on.

Reactions: 6