Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants Sophie in the same school as her friends kids because she has this image of dropping Sophie off and then toddling off (on her stupid bike of course) for coffee and cake with said pals. Has she considered that most people do drop off and then dash off to work?! Most people have real lives and jobs and responsibilities? It is all about her and her idea of what her life will be like here, not anything to do with Sophie or what is best for her.

Reactions: 20
I hope Sophie settles well, it’s going to be a lot for her with this big change and with her mum pushing ideals down her neck

Reactions: 6
I hope she hasn’t shared with Sophie about her not getting into the school her mum wanted for her. It’s already such a big move for her and this could really stress her out if the school she’s going to already has negative associations

Reactions: 7
Stars so entitled. I want my kids at the school my friends kids go to. Boohoo you don’t always get what you want but they won’t get shot! Thought that was what it was all about.
I used to really like her but she’s beyond irritating now.
im just here to watch her life fall apart in the uk.
her marriage is defo not going to survive the long term.
I love how she’s blaming it on being in America when, in actuality, it’s a lot of peoples realities here as well.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, committing fraud for a school place 😱 what will the PTA say? You have to be in the country to gain a place, unless there is some special provision for people who intend to live in the area within a certain time frame, I doubt it though, our local schools are severely oversubscribed, when I say I broke a sweat waiting to see if we got a space, it was awful!
Maybe it’s different for overseas but we will be applying for a school place before we have an address as we are an army family. We’ll know eg the road we’ll live on but not the number, but can still apply for schools based on that. I’m assuming she can apply for a school based on living at her mums address when school starts.

Reactions: 1