Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Omg she has zero control over that child, I know toddlers can be feral speaking from experience my WOW she needs to get a grip on that pronto

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Exactly and the fear of taking off his sleeping bag on a morning because he has a tantrum. I don’t get my child out of bed before I whip it off. It seems like they never say no to him and he will grow up having no boundaries. The 2 pears and an apple post got me yesterday... I’m not parent of the year but any stretch of the imagination but I just wouldn’t let my son do that even if it meant him having a tantrum there’s a line I think where they need to learn that yes won’t always be the answer! Just my opinion but she’s making a massive rod for her own back

muffinheeler

She keeps talking about how she’s excited to have another 7-7 baby. I thought I’d cracked sleep with my first - have done exactly the same with my second and she is not having it!! So not sure she really knows what could be coming 🙈
Same. My eldest slept through from about 12 weeks, other than periods of illness etc, but my youngest was firmly on team no sleep for about 14 months. Nearly broke me.

She is the most sleep obsessed parent I’ve ever seen! Gets advice on it every single week and still doesn’t change anything. It’s her second as well, I find it bizarre.
Must be a nutritionist thing because her and Rhiannon Lambert are 2 peas in a pod with the sleep!

I don’t know if I’m in the wrong here but I feel like 3yo is too young to be micromanaging a child’s weight? Unless they’re severely underweight of course but from what we see he eats well and there’s already lots of healthy fats in there. Am I being too chill about mine? (Daughter would live off grapes, strawberries, sausages and sausage rolls if I let her 😂)

Noticed how she’s sharing more stuff from her sister - presumably because she still wants to meet the ‘new mum’ target audience and probably can’t cope with the fact she doesn’t really have a baby anymore, but on her latest reel about the nappy caddy, I couldn’t help but notice she’s like, passive aggressively digged her sister? On her stories she’s like “I mention in the comments what she’s missed 😅👀

ooh scandalous

Gosh she’s really made a rod for her own back with that P hasn’t she… nearly 9 months down the line and she still can’t wash her hair or do housework without her screaming to be picked up!

I completely agree with you - mine is as fussy as they come so I’ll let him eat whatever he wants. But I don’t feed him a constant stream of ready meals and pre made snacks! The only homemade thing you ever see H eat is tuna pasta. It may be all about the sponsorship - but from a nutritional point of view, you’d think she’d be advocating homemade, fresh food.

(Sorry if I came across as a weight shamer).
I don’t think you did! Don’t worry 😊
I agree, it must be so expensive too (unless it really is for free). She used to share homemade stuff a lot (I used to make some of her healthy flapjack recipes) so she’s clearly capable!

Frogfairy

I know someone has called her out before on it but I do honestly think a lot of it is for content. She is desperate to appear relatable ....

I used to like her but now I just roll my eyes at everything.... she is such an insta mum not in a good way. Everything has to have an expert opinion, she can't parent without reading a book etc.

And don't even get me started on the fact that she asks people for recommendations and then links them to her ridiculous shop for aff links despite the fact that she hasn't fucking bought them.

She needs to step away from her phone and actually spend some time bringing up her child not to be a little dick.
Haha, I unfollowed her ages ago for these reasons. I had a little nosey at her account after all these posts and she's trying for baby #2. Sad to hear about her miscarriages but how will she cope with 2 when the time comes? Although I'm sure all the freebies will help!

ooh scandalous

I can’t believe some 5 months down the line of having 2 kids she’s still struggling so much looking after 2 on her own. It shouldn’t be a case of accepting that nothing gets done! If baby P is such a dream like she makes out, she should be able to stick her down in a pram / bouncer / cot / play mat and do what she needs to do with H and housework in the meantime. I think she’s spoilt that baby P by carrying it around so much and as a result can’t put her down for a second to get on with real life!

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the story yesterday where she said she was "forced to look after P" due to P having a sickness bug. What sympathetic parenting..:! Goes to show why she no longer posts smug parenting content, she clearly immerses herself in her work and has the children looked after full time. She's gone from being Mother Earth to just shoving them into childcare all the time.
I think she likes the ‘fame’ also what was P wearing she looked like a Victorian baby. She has no style or fashion sense

Her story about the motorway being down to one lane.... does she not check Google maps 🙈 or even look at road signs

It's been down to one lane for months and all of the signs in the area say as much. Such a fucking drama queen

ooh scandalous

She is the most sleep obsessed parent I’ve ever seen! Gets advice on it every single week and still doesn’t change anything. It’s her second as well, I find it bizarre.
Every time she talks about starting sleep training, there’s an excuse or reason why she can’t. I think she’s far too soft on those kids, H even wakes her up occasionally and he’s 4!!! She’s got no control over them. They trash the house, terrorise her sleep, and they’re always ill too, I wonder if the bizarre food they eat has anything to do with that.

Jojoo

Chatty Member
New to following her… what was with the pointless story about being called for an appointment but the timing not working. Is this normal or her? Weird