MummyJuggler #1 Finally her first thread!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a really half hearted thank you to her husband for looking after the kids (and the new puppy that she wanted) for 2 weeks out of the month whilst she jetted off on her retreat and embarrassing 18-30 holiday. I hope he gets another show soon, that’ll put paid to her jollies for a while

Reactions: 1
And now she’s booked another trip - for some gym thing. She’s going to be insufferable. Truly think she promotes disordered eating. That bikini looked dreadful on her. Such a try-hard narcissistic melt.

Reactions: 3
I think those bikinis that show your whole bum are just a no-go for anyone over the age of 25.
that said I wouldn't really want my daughter wearing one - i might sound super old fashioned but they are just vulgar!!! Not classy at all.

Reactions: 5
Nothing about that trip was classy… tacky & nasty! Both of them could look really good if they dressed in less cheap-looking clothes! Mind you, her ugly tattoos give the game away a bit… 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think for me the thing that irritates is that she never once recognises how privileged she is. Not everyone can go to a £8/9 exercise class 4 x per week, weekly personally trainer, fitness coach rob swaine likely £100/month minimum. She doesn’t work a 9-5, can just build a gym in her home, she has the luxury of time and cash! I absolutely do not begrudge that, but don’t make out ‘if I can do it you can’ - because it’s much harder if you don’t have that privilege!

Reactions: 10
I think for me the thing that irritates is that she never once recognises how privileged she is. Not everyone can go to a £8/9 exercise class 4 x per week, weekly personally trainer, fitness coach rob swaine likely £100/month minimum. She doesn’t work a 9-5, can just build a gym in her home, she has the luxury of time and cash! I absolutely do not begrudge that, but don’t make out ‘if I can do it you can’ - because it’s much harder if you don’t have that privilege!
this is such a good point. Clearly lives in a complete bubble.

Another free holiday, with her family this time. I expect her husband will be looking after the kids whilst she runs, eats avocados and poses in front of the mirror 🙄

• Haha
She looked prettier when her face was fuller. She looks too thin and it makes her look older.

I used to quite enjoy her workouts…I have some boring practical questions though which don’t make sense to me.

shes 5 foot 10 and says she’s lost 6 stone. (84 pounds)

firstly she didn’t look like she had six stone to lose in the beginning.

Also I’m 5 foot 9; so almost the same height; I weigh 9.5 stone yet don’t look anywhere near as thin as she does.

I feel like there’s something off about how much she says she’s lost and how much she weighs now? Maybe I’m overthinking it.

She looks more like 8 stone to me.
I know muscle weighs more but she’s extremely skinny but not in an attractive way.

Did she take ozempic/wegovy as part of her transformation? It's so hard to lose weight just by diet and exercise, especially with the radical lifestyle overhaul that she appears to have gone through. She's gone from a plumpish mum (absolutely nothing wrong with that) to some kind of musclewoman in less than a year.
I don't care if people take weight loss drugs, whatever works for you, but I do care about deception. If she's saying that she did all this just with diet and exercise, and that's not true, then it's so misleading.

It’s been longer than a year, approaching two years in September if her timeline is accurate.

IRL she doesn’t look muscly at all - she looks really thin & scrawny! I think she looks better in photos than she does in reality. Her face looks quite pinched and yeah, head too big for her body! She’d look better with another half a stone on I think, and she’d still be in great shape.

Her eldest is ASD and doesn't do well with change, wonder how he coped with his mum bleeping off on holiday every month then 🙄