MummyJuggler #1 Finally her first thread!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! It seems the rest of us have no idea how to start a thread (myself included)!

She is deeply annoying - my main gripe is the leaning forwards towards the camera so she looks EVEN THINNER EVERYONE! Looook how thin I am!!!! All the bleeping time, in her tiny gym gear. Fair play to her she has lots a tit tonne of weight but it’s boring now, and I’d be surprised if she’s still that thin in another couple of years as it looks hard work and she eats duck all. I’m local to her and IRL she is VERY thin (& tall) and it doesn’t look like enough food, even when she was marathon training she was still living off 0% yogurt and bagel thins 😳
And who is looking after the kids while she goes on two holidays in 2 weeks? Her husband must be well pissed off!

Reactions: 2
Other than being thin, what actually is she?!

A narcissist twit? 🤣🤣

P.S. - hurrah for finally having a thread 🎉🎉 for me it's the eye bleeping, hair tucking behind the ears constantly and adjusting her leggings every 2 bleeping seconds in her stories 🤣🙄

Reactions: 3
Only seen her on mum and a mic stories. Well done for losing weight but is that her main thing- she’s thin now? Does she offer anything else?

The Ibiza content is beyond cringey. The biggest clichès going. Two try hards at a pool party.

Oh god I’ve just seen them 🤮🤮🤮
they are positively gynaecological.
Grim.

• Sick
  • Haha
This vulgar pair are finally on their way home. I wonder if the PR people are pleased with the content they put out there.

Reactions: 2