Mummaonamission

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe this one hasn’t got her own thread yet-unbelievably irritating. Constant doing a stupid blinking/ eye bleeping combo. Posts her ‘meals’ which are always absolute junk. Has a new boyfriend and posts utterly nauseating reels about how amazing he is and makes her complete despite doing the same with her last chump who left her.
All in all a self obsessed disaster

Sick of all the gushing about her boyfriend. I think she is putting him on a pedestal and is headed for a fall. Did anyone else see the post a couple of weeks ago where she showed the meals she made for him? I bet he thinks he has landed on his feet being fed and spoken about like a god. I also think it's sad that she went on holiday with him without her kids.

Sick of all the gushing about her boyfriend. I think she is putting him on a pedestal and is headed for a fall. Did anyone else see the post a couple of weeks ago where she showed the meals she made for him? I bet he thinks he has landed on his feet being fed and spoken about like a god. I also think it's sad that she went on holiday with him without her kids.
Yep
Her first fella she used to simp over non stop then all of a sudden it was over
Can’t stand her stupid eyelash fluttering

Oh did not know she went on vacations without kids... I don't understand what she saw in her boyfriend