mumlifewitherin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Erin, she’s so relatable and down to earth. One of the very few mums I like on tiktok. I love that she keeps her kids away from it, instead of using them for likes/money/gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love her she’s a breath of fresh air unlike the other cretins using kids for views

Reactions: 5
So sad to see her recent TikTok. I hope she’s okay and she’s got all the right support around her :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh that’s sad news for Erin but hopefully it’s looking like an early diagnosis. A long road but she will be OK. She always comes across so strong and capable but says she suffers with terrible anxiety so I’m sure she’s not feeling great at all. Genuinely wish her all the best

Reactions: 4
Poor woman 🥲 I hope she has all the support she can get and a speedy recovery ❤

Reactions: 4
That’s such sad news, I adore her and think she comes across so lovely. Glad to see it’s been caught early!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As much as she pretends it hasn’t bothered her that troll today has proper got her back up haven’t they 😂 I love Erin but I also love seeing people say that they aren’t bothered when clearly they are 😂

Reactions: 1
Shes nice she changes her content all the time but she does spend a lot i like her new series if the clothes she has do they stay or go and she cooks a meal rarher then seeing a dish up dinner thing

Reactions: 3
God she don’t duck about when it comes to having her new girlfriends around the kids does she? What ever happened to Amber/Emo fringe? 😂

Reactions: 2