Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roarr

That’s such sad news, I adore her and think she comes across so lovely. Glad to see it’s been caught early!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

anonauntie

VIP Member
So sad to see her recent TikTok. I hope she’s okay and she’s got all the right support around her :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

kirst06

Chatty Member
Love her she’s a breath of fresh air unlike the other cretins using kids for views

I like her too. She’s not a beg like a lot of these other mums, she doesn’t overdo it with the videos either. I love her style and yeah she’s so pretty

Motherofboys

I like her “what I can be bothered to make for dinner” vids. Helps me think of different things for fussy kids lol. I like proper meals. My 9 year old, not so much

Spilttea

VIP Member
Someone commented on her weekly outfits tiktok asking how she lost weight or if she had lost weight and she politely declined to answer or discuss. I rate her for that. One of the few tiktok mums who isn’t insufferable. I like her.

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Does mumlifewitherin from tik tokhave a thread ? Can’t find one . I used to love her but I find myself getting so annoyed whenever I watch her now , all it is is spend spend spend (when we are in a national living crisis ), look at my figure , she is loosing weight very fast . why am I getting so grumpy 😠 🤣

Reactions: 4

Glitz

She says it's what she can be bothered to cook but it's always so much more effort than I put in

I like that she doesn’t shove her kids on camera all the time. Usually if they are in her video its brief and often just a shot of them from behind or just their voice. I imagine a lot of kids whose parents do tiktok don’t actually want to be on camera and I like that she keeps them off tiktok.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I like her, I think she’s the kind of person who says what she thinks, doesn’t put on a front or try to be something she’s not. I’m not a Mum myself but still find her content enjoyable which I think says it all really. She just seems ‘normal’

Sazza25

VIP Member
Poor woman 🥲 I hope she has all the support she can get and a speedy recovery ❤

Wickerbasket1

Chatty Member
Oh that’s sad news for Erin but hopefully it’s looking like an early diagnosis. A long road but she will be OK. She always comes across so strong and capable but says she suffers with terrible anxiety so I’m sure she’s not feeling great at all. Genuinely wish her all the best

Sazza25

VIP Member
I like that she doesn’t shove her kids on camera all the time. Usually if they are in her video its brief and often just a shot of them from behind or just their voice. I imagine a lot of kids whose parents do tiktok don’t actually want to be on camera and I like that she keeps them off tiktok.
Yeah, she doesn't use them to make money unlike most of them, she seems respectable, works hard and I really rate how real she is about mental health struggles and anxiety

Popsymay16

I like her, think she takes tik tok for what it is bit of fun, but also see her vulnerable side.
I also think she’s beautiful

truffletrot

VIP Member
Wow she is really using Blake’s SEN diagnosis for content isn’t she 😳 every other video seems to be that these days
I can’t knock her for this. I’m a SEN mum and once you get that diagnosis, it does become your whole life because it has to- you constantly have to think ‘is this right for my child, is it too loud, will he eat this, will he do that’ . You have to put every decision you make through the lens of whatever diagnosis your child has .

• Heart
Reactions: 3