Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
We’re so lucky there’s an M&S food in walking distance so it was our treat in the early lockdown days.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I find their nibbles (sausage rolls, etc) and southern fried goods more superior than other places, so I get those.

Honey mustard chicken pasta salad.
Charlotte potato salad.
Roast beef deli slices.
Triple choc crunch muesli.
Sour cream and jalapeno crisp bites.
Lasagne.
Triple cooked chips.
Butter chicken.
Beef stew and dumplings.
Fruit loaf.
Reversey Percey.
Colin the Catipillars.
Their oranges and strawberries are lovely too.

under the ivy

VIP Member
I called in on my way back home from the office (first day since March so treated myself). I got the chicken and bacon en croutes reduced to £3 from £7! Potato croquettes and some chocolate covered toffee popcorn 😋

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Sour cream and jalapeño combi mix 🤤 red and black gums, fizzy snakes, chilli and cheese hot cross buns 😍 potato dauphinoise, southern fried chicken tenders, the posh cheese and onion mini rolls they do
OMG how could I forget the butter chicken curry??

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Whoever mentioned the M&S onion rings. I hate/love you because I am now a bloody addict 🤣🤣🤣

Managed to get 2 boxes of the parmentier potatoes for 37p and they were also delish lol

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
I went yesterday and got my usual things I get each month.
the southern fried chicken pieces with the bones in (3 boxes for £10 so a very good price)
The barms they do with a bit of flour on top, delicious
The £10 deal for 2 pizzas and 2 sides for my husband (I don’t like pizza)
2 bags of beef and onion share size crisps (I refuse to share them they’re that good)
The white extremely chocolatey rounds biscuits

Extremely chocolatey sponge roll (in blue box beside the cakes)
Baby Charlotte potato salad
Moroccan style Fruity couscous
The little on the go pots of falafel with hummus dip/ sushi snack pack/ katsu curry snack pack
Paprika hand cooked crisps

I’m hungry now 😭

Kellybobz

I like their Best Ever Mushroom Risotto but can never find it! I love their Mascarpone, Feta and Caramelised Onion pizza, dirty fries 😋, chocolate melt in the middle puddings, the fresh custard... I think I’m going to try them on Ocado now!

Edit: I’ve found the risotto on Ocado! This has made my day 😂
That Mascarpone, Feta and Caramelised Onion pizza is amazing! Great value on the £10 deal as well!

• Heart

SummerLeaves2004

Humous, pizza, smoked salmon, coleslaw, cheesy taster crisps, and the brownie traybakes are a MUST they are heavenly. X

under the ivy

VIP Member
I had one of their £10 meal for 2 Indian boxes last night (shared it with my mum lol). It was great! Nicer and cheaper than a takeaway. You get 1 chicken tikka masala, 1 chicken korma, 1 pilau rice, 4 onion bhajis, 1 Bombay aloo and 2 naans. Great value. Deffo going to try their Chinese and Thai boxes.

pixxyy

VIP Member
the stonebaked garlic bread, the oval shaped with 4 per pack
prosciutto & parmesan crisps
mozzarella sticks
ciabatta rolls/loaf prepacked that you bake in the oven