MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised the police don’t arrest him for wasting police time the amount he calls them 🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s almost as if the police calls are staged- he knows when he does this it draws the viewers in and they go up as soon as word gets around. I don’t think he’s as stupid as he seems, he knows exactly what he’s doing.

Reactions: 6
It’s almost as if the police calls are staged- he knows when he does this it draws the viewers in and they go up as soon as word gets around. I don’t think he’s as stupid as he seems, he knows exactly what he’s doing.
Sam pepper did say that kev told him he makes calls to get the views up 😬 it does work but it’s such a waste of resources

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Hmmmm yeah he was dancing on a beach in Cornwall from 9am, they're just reporting him en masse.
I was feeling rough earlier so took some time out and got engrossed in his live where someone was driving down there but the ended up just filming him from the car park..!

From what I gathered the Airbnb owner came and told him he had to leave, someone said they paid for one night for kev to stay there and then kev got them to charge the card for two more nights, not sure if that’s true but that’s the word on tiktok 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was feeling rough earlier so took some time out and got engrossed in his live where someone was driving down there but the ended up just filming him from the car park..!

From what I gathered the Airbnb owner came and told him he had to leave, someone said they paid for one night for kev to stay there and then kev got them to charge the card for two more nights, not sure if that’s true but that’s the word on tiktok 😂
Kev is running out of friends to help him.
His dad kicked him out, so Kev went to Cornwall “on holiday” Kev borrowed money from Pully and didn’t pay it back, Kev also said the N word when he didn’t realise he was being recorded, and Kev is grooming young men on Tiktok like Pully, Ben, Kfundz, Caspar and has the audacity to ask for 50% of the gifts they receive because he thinks they only get the gifts because of his fame.

Dave paid for 1 night in a hotel, Kev stayed 2 extra nights and Daves card was charged. Dave called the hotel and explained, so they refunded him and now Kev is stuck with a bill he can’t pay, Kevs accounts keep getting banned so he’s lost his gift money and there’s a rumour he owes a £1000 drug debt which is why he’s been so manically trying to get gifts and donations the past week.

Kev’s niece has made a tiktok to out him, Kev’s family life is strange, himself and his two half brothers who are all in their 40s and 30s still live with their parents ( until Kev was kicked out) and Kev is raging at her.

Kev is realising he’s on his own, he’s upset most of the people that were helping him but let’s be honest ALL of them only helped him to get clout, Pully, Sam, Casper, Dave, Ricksta, all of them use him for attention.

There’s a girl called Chloe using him for clout but pretending she’s doing it to help his ex girlfriend out,Chezza his ex currently has an open case with the police regarding Kev stalking her - as much as I believe he did stalk and harass her, police obviously don’t see him as a danger because he’d be on remand if they did, he also is free to stay wherever he wants to without telling police his address so based on that I’d say it’s tit for tat because his ex is harassing Kev extensively on tiktok.

Another one after clout from Kev is Zippy, Zippy is taking Kev to court himself over scamming the public out of donations for homeless but spending them on himself.

It’s a wild ride and I think we are witnessing Kev’s downfall, it won’t be long before he’s arrested for wasting police time, or a local council fine him for begging without an entertainment license.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does he actually have anywhere to stay at the moment?

I have a sneaky suspicion that Dave and Ricky are doing all of this for the cameras and still supporting Kev from afar. It does however feel like his downfall is imminent, he’s not welcome at home or Cornwall, and the rage he gets in when someone says the truth to him, it’s all contributing. The police will also be monitoring him and how much he’s calling them, and more people are coming onto his dancing lives to tell him he’s a twit and that they don’t want him there.

Reactions: 5
Kev is running out of friends to help him.
His dad kicked him out, so Kev went to Cornwall “on holiday” Kev borrowed money from Pully and didn’t pay it back, Kev also said the N word when he didn’t realise he was being recorded, and Kev is grooming young men on Tiktok like Pully, Ben, Kfundz, Caspar and has the audacity to ask for 50% of the gifts they receive because he thinks they only get the gifts because of his fame.

Dave paid for 1 night in a hotel, Kev stayed 2 extra nights and Daves card was charged. Dave called the hotel and explained, so they refunded him and now Kev is stuck with a bill he can’t pay, Kevs accounts keep getting banned so he’s lost his gift money and there’s a rumour he owes a £1000 drug debt which is why he’s been so manically trying to get gifts and donations the past week.

Kev’s niece has made a tiktok to out him, Kev’s family life is strange, himself and his two half brothers who are all in their 40s and 30s still live with their parents ( until Kev was kicked out) and Kev is raging at her.

Kev is realising he’s on his own, he’s upset most of the people that were helping him but let’s be honest ALL of them only helped him to get clout, Pully, Sam, Casper, Dave, Ricksta, all of them use him for attention.

There’s a girl called Chloe using him for clout but pretending she’s doing it to help his ex girlfriend out,Chezza his ex currently has an open case with the police regarding Kev stalking her - as much as I believe he did stalk and harass her, police obviously don’t see him as a danger because he’d be on remand if they did, he also is free to stay wherever he wants to without telling police his address so based on that I’d say it’s tit for tat because his ex is harassing Kev extensively on tiktok.

Another one after clout from Kev is Zippy, Zippy is taking Kev to court himself over scamming the public out of donations for homeless but spending them on himself.

It’s a wild ride and I think we are witnessing Kev’s downfall, it won’t be long before he’s arrested for wasting police time, or a local council fine him for begging without an entertainment license.
Cracking write up, it's hard to keep up with his drama so thank you for that👏

Reactions: 5
I had to stop watching because he’s too annoying, but can someone tell me why he sings into a speaker? What exactly is that for because he isn’t raising money for the homeless, he floats about doing stupid dancing and singing for what?

• Haha
Two young teenagers are watching him "perform" and he called them fit, whilst singing pretty woman at them. Harmless perhaps, but its not the actions of a man with great moral character. I'd be worried that he doesn't see himself as a man in his 40s and therefore minors are fair game. Mad!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
POV you're trying to enjoy a nice day at the beach with your fam and some idiot thinks he's performing at glasto then he starts shouting at your teenager daughter and their chum about how fit they are whilst thrusting in their direction. Would not end well.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had to stop watching because he’s too annoying, but can someone tell me why he sings into a speaker? What exactly is that for because he isn’t raising money for the homeless, he floats about doing stupid dancing and singing for what?
He does it to get donations for the homeless, but he spends 90% of the cash on himself (and potentially a drug habit - there are pics on Reddit of white nose goblins in his nostrils) so yeah, he says it’s to raise awareness for the homeless, but the irony is, it’s made him homeless and still he doesn’t see the issue.

• Heart
He does it to get donations for the homeless, but he spends 90% of the cash on himself (and potentially a drug habit - there are pics on Reddit of white nose goblins in his nostrils) so yeah, he says it’s to raise awareness for the homeless, but the irony is, it’s made him homeless and still he doesn’t see the issue.
He never has helped the homeless everything has been for show from day 1.

Reactions: 4
He never has helped the homeless everything has been for show from day 1.
True. He’s bought some tents and sleeping bags but that’s it. I’m pretty sure he faked a go fund me for Ukraine too, he’s nothing more than an online beggar lying to get more spare change.

Reactions: 2
How is this mruktiktockoffical allowed to do what he wants.
He have gave out an address on someone's children
An still no infestation from popo

Reactions: 2