Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if your applying for a mortgage splashing £200 on AirPods ain’t gonna do you any favours! Also now put the link up with ad/af gotta find some way to pay for them!!

Reactions: 4
Surely if your applying for a mortgage splashing £200 on AirPods ain’t gonna do you any favours! Also now put the link up with ad/af gotta find some way to pay for them!!
She just loves to brag, act relatable then brag again...

Reactions: 5
Because she’s got an old council house so has got a huge discount on her house and probably don’t need a deposit so easy for her little miss hand out to splash on herself what about the hubby he seems to actually work and you don’t hear her saying he treated himself to anything 🙄

And she got discount from a family member girl gets handouts all over and tried to tell everyone they don’t get any help for anything 😂

all fake with her she’s a mug probably has them on tick 😂

Reactions: 3
Iv not bothered to go on for a while but this morning I popped on for a laugh and Not sure about you lot but when I get up for work it’s not this light haha maybe hun needs to get up for her busy day doing groundwork’s earlier 😂
E1309BA9-8946-410E-90C9-6BD0C0DE7499.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iv not bothered to go on for a while but this morning I popped on for a laugh and Not sure about you lot but when I get up for work it’s not this light haha maybe hun needs to get up for her busy day doing groundwork’s earlier 😂View attachment 1642259
Ground workers are usually up at the crack of dawn. Starting work for 8am. So unless she’s working on the house next door I would suggest she’s a big liar….😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ground workers are usually up at the crack of dawn. Starting work for 8am. So unless she’s working on the house next door I would suggest she’s a big liar….😂😂
Pretty sure she’s a liar which iv been sure of all along 😂 yes I assumed they had early starts I don’t have a mega early start and it’s still dark when I get up if she got up earlier she may actually get all this “work” done she always claims she has to do 😂

Reactions: 1
Seems so weird that she used to cry pretty much everyday in ‘agony’ with fibro.
Yeah exactly 🙄 disappearing disease!
also is anyone actually convinced she did anything to that wall other than skim it over to look like she did it 😂

Also would u actually be working with all that fake horse hair hanging 🤔 surly she knows what’s involved if she does it all the time 😅

Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed she’s not friends with Sam anymore? They don’t follow each other.

Reactions: 1