Mrskellyhurworth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is not even two and I’m sure you cannot get a child diagnosed at that age ! Poor baby boy always been an inconvenience

No one is diagnosing a not even 2 year old with ADHD. completely normal toddler behaviour. She’s a terrible mother.

Reactions: 1
no one is diagnosing a two year old with ADHD
and the whole food spitting out thing why would you broadcast that ?
my daughter who is the same age does that but she’s on the asd pathway. i’d never speak about her so negatively and broadcast it
no one’s saying he doesn’t have it but at 2 no doctor has diagnosed that
they will point blank refuse
with my daughters asd pathway yes she’s young but the paediatricians are in agreement that there’s something there. they have mentioned adhd but have point blank said it’s from age 6 and needs to be prevelant in two different environments
why would you want to be a sen mummy when you have no reason to be? it’s not a walk in the park nor is it fun it’s challenging

What’s the deal with her “business”? Sounds like a pyramid scheme although she’s claiming it isn’t , is it a thing she’s paid to do and is like a rep for or what?

The whole digital marketing thing is huge on tiktok at the minute, it’s all one big scam really and I can’t believe she’s doing it

How long is her toddler spending alone caged in his room to throw all those things out ? Why did she have children?