Mrs Northern Style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd never heard of her til this week but saw all the hoo-ha with her pals on Insta saying she was being 'trolled' etc, how evil Tattle is so thought I'd look for her thread - whilst I knew there would be a degree of hyperbole in what they were saying, I certainly thought there'd be more than a 2 page thread with a handful of comments, mostly expressing concern, or just asking aloud why she had taken on a massive renovation with such a limited budget.

None of this is offensive, or upsetting, and if it is upsetting and offending her, she needs to step away from social media. Or accept that not everyone in the world will alway

Reactions: 7
Will always agree with you is what that should have said - not sure what happened to the rest of the sentence!!

Reactions: 4
Ahhhhh. There's a thread. I followed and communicated with her for a couple of years, thought she was alright. But after a while realised that she's just another fake arse that chucks in the anxiety card now and then. Did follow trains, chucked in more about anxiety and then fucked off to clean boats or something. She comes across as Mrs Nice and caring but she's not in my opinion. I think she's actually pretty narcissistic.

Shes nuts this one!! Cant post a full story, constantly breadcrumbing for engagement.bore off

Reactions: 2
I don’t get the same reno stories on repeat as if it’s new ….didn’t she do up that bathroom months ago???