Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Yes i say its an ad but i got a free mattress and heres a discount for you from which i will get a cut of affiliate sale.

Nah thats far too complex for the sheep.
They dont care because as long as shes sleeps well as she deserves it all that hard work influencing must be tiring.

Ohsandy44

They make it our business as does any one else who posts content online. For monetary gain
BS. Unless you are following and or subscribed and therefore contributing to their earning capacity, it really doesn't have anything to do with you.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Are people really that disorganised that they are packing wardrobes of clothes on moving day? Or was it all show for the vlog? Seems like an odd thing to be doing considering they don't have to go out to work every day. I would have left the kids with grammie overnight and scrubbed that house, or any house I just bought for that matter.

Marian

I can’t believe they’re just blocking people who ask if it’s an ad? It’s like they actually want people to gossip and slag them off on forums instead! Maybe it’s good for numbers. Hate watchers are still watchers.
Im glad i found this forum because i thought i was almost alone reacting to this. They block so people think oh its all posetive here. I m suprised they Get away with all of it.

fireflies

VIP Member

This bad boy was gifted.
I wont tag ir say irs gifted
People can ask and i will share my magical plate knowledge.
By coincidence this mama life has the same.

This clearly is an ad pretending not to be

F

FamHam

Who will be monitoring the comments on their social media channels when they're on the flight home?!
They'll be paying a fortune to use wifi on the plane. Unless Tesco booked them business class seats, but not likely to exist on their flight.

Coconut16

I have just joined, although have been reading for a while now! I couldn't believe how easy it was to find out their new house on Google maps! I don't know how they can continue to make videos knowing how easy it is for viewers to find out their wereabouts! Any normal parent would not want to put their children at risk like this!

I agree, I got a look of the stories in instagram because like normal folk I have friends.... Edgy actually didnt tell Saffiyah to shut up and stop talking when filming the bubble wand clip of Poppieeee getting her #spon gift.
What she actually said was "she's like stop talking and let me look at it".
She was just verbalising a normal behaviour of a toddler who wants to inspect a cool new toy. No crushing the soul of her 7 year old ?
The Meldrums do plenty of crappy things so we shouldn't be having to invent stories.
Thanks. Apologies; I appear to have got this wrong. I was influenced by her general treatment of S.