Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tomtom

See pat deleted my comment on Instagram big girls blouse so you are not allowed to comment your opinion and I wasn’t nasty

Reactions: 1

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Plenty of young folk living in Inchmarlo?thriving village hall and community council with lots of activities going on, not that they ever participated in any? on the local bus route, school bus takes kids to primary/secondary schools in Banchory?there is a retirement village but that’s completely different. They don’t really live in the village any more, it’s practically Glassel really.
Ah ok. Yeah my great auntie and uncle live in the retirement bit so that's probably why I think like that. I suppose it's not really somewhere I would go out to have lunch etc so don't know that much about it.

inspirespirit

Can anyone recommend me someone else to watch instead of these two boring dummies? I’m pretty much stuck under a feeding baby most of the time and I need to replace these two with something else!!
I really like Gemmalouisemiles, carlydrake, brummymummy,kerry whelpdale.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Fuck me in the arse with no lube hard she's #12 in sensory and therapeutic Gardens?! Mess.
But she's not promoting it to her followers and it won't promote itself. Something up. We know it's only her name to it but why is it not being promoted? She must be contractually obliged to get those pre order numbers and there's no effort? I think it may be pulled yet if its not already.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend me someone else to watch instead of these two boring dummies? I’m pretty much stuck under a feeding baby most of the time and I need to replace these two with something else!!
What kind of things do you like to watch?

One of the mums from our school was murdered by her husband (horrific I know) and when their house went up for sale it stated that a crime had taken place in the house ? wonder if theirs said the same?
I think I know the tragic case you mean. Police? My friend has children at the same school. So terribly sad.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Mummy /family life....
Mummy monologues
Amy being mum
The youngs (all local but the youngs haven't posted in a month?)
Brummy mummy of 2
Kate mccabe
Louise pentland
the imperfectly perfect parent
Overseas... I love nesting story

Pinkcow

Google murder in Banchory and it comes up a man killed his father in the utility room and put him in the shed for weeks ? ?
Sorry I’m a bit late catching up, but after watching her garden tour it’s still the same shed right??!!

Am3879

So, I posted on one of Lee's photos, trying to inform the sheep, so many of whom seem completely unaware that Mrs Meldrum is a limited company and that Lee is a Director.
I can't quite interpret this response, is it somebody basically saying they don't believe what I've said?!
Now I can understand if people genuinely just don't know the bigger picture, but to be told it and then think it's a lie? A quick Google can easily confirm everything that us tattlers are saying when we actually get some comments shown on their pictures.

Attachments