Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
That house has about four different exteriors that don’t add up, so I think it’s a mish mash of houses. Looks like they’ve taken some internal pictures of marshmallow mansion but the supposed layout doesn’t match (house for rent is a rectangle, MM is a T shape.)

Reactions: 3

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Not sure, maybe they had a cute little starter home down the villaaage 😂
They definitely lived in Edinburgh way back when Safiyah & Florrie were really young - because the infamous cat video was all about her taking their cat in when they moved to Edinburgh, so yeah it was probably when Safiyah was maybe 5? So they must have lived in Banchory when the murder happened.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
They were all sold as individual building plots with planning permission, that’s why all the houses are different, that’s why it’s exclusive you know🤣🤣🤣same farmer sold the land who’s now involved with the huge estate being built next to them!
Not doubting you, but why then are they all marshmallow pink and why would both have almost identical kitchens, flooring and downstairs layout (from the pictures). It gets referred to as “an exclusive development. Usually that means a developer does all the building work and the buyers get a few decisions on finish of the property. Like flooring and a selection of kitchen cabinets etc.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
She is delusional if she thinks getting home at 5:30pm is late. My 7 year old does a gymnastics class at 6pm once a week. We don’t get home until 7:30pm. If she knows she’s got after school activities why not use the afternoon to make a pasta bake, lasagna, stew and dumplings, chilli con carne that’s ready as soon as they come home? She could even throw a stir fry together in 10 minutes with some rice. Soup and a roll is a lunch or after school snack for my two not their dinner.
Because she can’t cook

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I might set up a camera when I’m at Zumba next 🙈🤣 there’s only 5 of us but god I’d be so embarrassed if I said just gonna film myself lol
I’ve done at home when doing a new routine n needed to remember it…. I look like a tit then lol

• Haha

Holly21

The peloton bike is between £1350 and nearly £2k and it’s about £40 a month for the access to the classes according to the internet

• Wow

Sarahferguson

One word. Kids.
I absolutely get that, but I bet Lee did the school run. She'll have went out purely to go to the gym and ride Rami instead of staying at home to ride Tony. She sounds cheery in her stories on her way home and not as miserable and moany as she usually does.

croissantmoon2

So kids in Scotland do 7 years in primary school then move up to secondary school. I didn’t think she was in her final year at primary yet - maybe I’m wrong, just seems a little young that she would move up to secondary school when she’s 11, I’m sure it’s the following year 🤷🏼‍♀️
No - it’ll be next year. My friends and I were all 11 when we started high school in Scotland, other than the “older ones” with April / July birthdays who were 12. Is is one of the younger ones in her year. 👍🏻

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I find it really odd to go out to lunch as a couple without kids and got to McDonald’s. Why would you choose to eat there unless you had to (kids!)
Do people do that, or am I odd?!
Only when hungover and the only thing that cures it is a Cheeseburger Fries and a Banana Milk shake

• Heart

Hellofresh

I agree, that soup looks vile🤮And look how little is in it and that’s all she gave the 3 girls for their dinner last night, plus some air filled nutrition less crusty bread.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Very common where I grew up in the Garioch, and where I now live a bitty further north. We're a bit couthier than Deeside though 😆
I’d say it’s very Garioch. I have two pals from that way who always start voice notes with “hiya chum!” and it makes me recoil 🤣

• Haha

rather not stop

VIP Member
Still suspicious about the Blue Room. Mega zoomed in pic of "the kids tree". Why aren't we seeing the whole room Begs?? Turned into another dumping ground perhaps?

Ella4

Chatty Member
She goes to the gym but where are the results ??! Fukin nowhere to be seen unlike her 50p sized head

• Haha

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Guess who she went for a cuppa with ?
Isn’t that annoying Rebecca lamb in Scotland at the minute ?
Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Wasn't chum a brand of dog food?

My friend's place me in the upper class section (I argue I am not) but I do not know of one person that uses the word chum or mooch! Actually, I lie. I've caught the dog mooching at the table once. Does that count?!
Moouch is quite a common word round here, as it “Just having a mooch around the shops” but chum is deffo something you feed your dog !

Catwoman

VIP Member
Thats the problem, these influencers post their lives online. That means they can be discussed, gosh thats what they want. To stay relevant. They crave attention - especially Rebecca. it would be different for example if they didnt post all about themselves. But once in the public domain well its legal to discuss. But I see no information on here that isnt readily available.
No. Its ALL out there and found incredibly easily. But you have to be careful in posting direct links or information. The account for this thread is for is MrsM not her family. They don't have public Instagram accounts.

That house has about four different exteriors that don’t add up, so I think it’s a mish mash of houses. Looks like they’ve taken some internal pictures of marshmallow mansion but the supposed layout doesn’t match (house for rent is a rectangle, MM is a T shape.)
Exactly.