Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alightened

VIP Member
That's not 22k pre-orders, that's her ranking in the book chart. I thought her 200,000 (still not sure where that came from) sheep would have done better
Hahaha bloody hell ???

I've been deleted, followed both him and mrsm usually gave the photos that weren't ads a like, never commented or liked any controversial comments and this is my first time commenting on here so no reasonable explanation for being removed :/
No idea what they're trying to achieve here. Time will tell I suppose???

Pumkinspice

I've been deleted, followed both him and mrsm usually gave the photos that weren't ads a like, never commented or liked any controversial comments and this is my first time commenting on here so no reasonable explanation for being removed :/[/QUOTE

That doesn’t make sense. What’s making them delete certain accounts and not others then?

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Probably to stop them getting hassle. There's loads of stalker weirdos around.
The poster this evening who said they suspect Lee has lots of skeletons in his closet, about to burst out sounds local to me, as if they know what those skeletons might be...............
Yes it sounded as if the poster wanted to say too, but couldn’t Maybe something is going down at meldrum hq.

Alightened

VIP Member
No idea, a stupid rash decision obviously. He then thought about it and decided to leave it as it was. Probably angry with how things have turned out, and after he'd calmed down he realised what a planner he'd been???
Plonker not bloody planner ??

Charmac

Long time lurker, curious about the ‘lee messages’? What happened there, I thought I had been keeping up to date haha

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
Sorry I’ve just checked and they are both defo still following each other. There is still definitely something going on though!

This has been featured on the (telly) BBC news in recent days too. Possibly yesterday. There was a particular focus on the make up/beauty influencers but was fairly general about the whole influencer ‘industry’ (as it’s become). The ASA had a spokesperson to comment. Hopefully the tide is finally turning and they’re going to get much tighter on this. Interestingly it also shows that people are actually interested and bothered about this - unlike the mummy floggers who’re all “I know you don’t care about this, but...”.
About time too!!!!

I haven’t seen this will be having a nosey shortly, thanks for sharing! X

Anita

I noticed Par wasn't included in the Christmas Day photo of Edgy and the girls or in the photo she posted with her parents and sister. Maybe he really is in the Canon bad 'boy' books??
Why is he in the bad books?

Every time you say he’s deleted me you’re letting them know he’s on the right track and crossing you all off the list. ? saying Tegans
Deleted me too narrows it down! ? they’ve not deleted me yet though ?
Maybe we saying they deleted us so we safe?two can play this game?

Anita

Do you guys know of any other mummy channels that vlog their children when they sick? Like Rebecca does? I don’t follow any others so am curious, thanks?