Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The-Cloth-Family

We've seen that Soph can't be criticised, confronted with her own bad behaviour or asked a question. Or even spoken about, cos you are a troll if you dare not praise her 🙄 She has among other things, spat the dummy, said nasty comments, send her dogs um sorry army to attack savagely and that's just on social media. What she lets us see

So I'm just thinking how livid she would be with TruthBeTolds posts the last couple of days.

Coupled with all the preloaded stories she posted yest to fill for 24 hours and the reposting of followers posts today... All filler while she's busy

Busy busy. Tracking down the poster? Seeking legal advice? She can't handle tattlers and has taken steps to have us banned 😂 Would she be seeking legal advice?

Now unless hinch planted those posts to cause a stir pre promotion of something, it doesn't matter if what was said was lies or truth or bits of both. She won't be able to move on. We've def seen flashes of that temper.

So I'm asking, has anyone in the village seen a screaming pot noodle banshee possibly with Ma and some kids, armed with pitchforks and iphones?
I'd take a bet on that but I'm not a gambling Ma'am..

Reactions: 2

UrshieBabes

Marie Antoinette, post: 812244, member: 21198"]
I had to google who I was.. can’t say I’m keen on it lol

Hahahahahaha

Reactions: 2

Narobbs

Sorry but off topic - does anyone know the lifewithloux thread she’s been banging on about all day ?!

Reactions: 1

fluffnstuff

I found Olivia’s wax melt page yesterday and noticed she wasn’t following Hinch nor was Hinch following her so presumed they still had beef with each other.
Doesn’t make sense that Olivia world tell her but none of this does!
Who is the wax melt page? This is so cryptic

The-Cloth-Family

On a more serious note , if I had of had a personal Instagram and or Facebook I can honestly say it would have been plastered all over insta tonight . So if anyone else is thinking of doing the same I'd be careful
Sounds like she scared you, block the number and block on Instagram.

irishbelle Thnak

Chatty Member
Have been away for weekend - what has occurred- just going back to read last 3 threads - top line would be great thanks xxx

Princesspinky

Shit what did she say! I’m well too invested in all of this right now.

Can’t cook for them cause I’m refreshing here so kids are having spaghetti in a jug for tea. 1 between 3 of them cause I was only #gifted 1.
I hope there's grated cheese on top ffs

• Haha

Aishasidd

Where is she?! Why is she only reposting storage shit?! Is she having a meltdown?! Is Ma Barker going mad about what's been written in here?! Is she having a stand off with the poster?! I NEED ANSWERS.

Soph, if you're having a meltdown please share it with us, the people who just want to mock you.
Hope you had a great weekend

A post on thread 92, page 31 💣
cant find thread 92 anywhere🤯