Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her obsessing with going to this bleeping field?! I don’t know little old Maldon but I assume there’s more to it than a crappy field? How about take Ronnie to the park or soft play or anywhere?!
Maybe that field brings back memories of simpler times before the hassle of Insta z lister fame, maybe spent most of her childhood there, hanging out after school, bullying the local children who didn’t agree with her, smoking with her ‘kids’ (friends) whilst downing bottles of White Lightning or was it blue WKD she used to drink. 😂🤣😂🤣 I have no proof obviously but it just sounded the sort of thing she would do 😂🤣

She loves that field so much, I wouldn't be surprised if she bought it.
Building plot for Hinch castle 😂🤣 Well they need room for her huge moat of Zoflora 😂🤣

I know I’m absolutely clamming for the link she’s really gonna make me sweat I need a shite smock to pair up with me brown 1970’s cullottes
It’s to keep her Hinchers to keep checking on her account, it will count as views.

Anyone know where Hinchy used to live? Was it always London maybe so she thinks Maldon is a village and fields are unusual??

After having our first Indian Takeaway in over 10 years last night 😱😱 I understand why takeaway queen Soph uses so much air freshening products..... my husband has been a delight today 🚶🏼‍♂️💨💨 🤢😷
I think they had a flat in Gidea Park

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bedroom tax????? What the heck is a bedroom tax??????
I’m sure it’s only for council/social housing. It’s a daft rule that if you’re not using a bedroom as an actual bedroom (I.e. as an office or walk-in wardrobe) then you have to pay tax on it

Reactions: 1
Might I say I really think Mrs Hinch is only 'insta' famous. I clearly have too much time on my hands but found tattle in November after googling a vlogger (Jane Gammons for the record, just couldn't believe someone could do Slimming World so badly without a negative comment). Caught up with the MOD and FOD drama (never heard of them). Mrs Hinch came up in other threads, being the completionist I am before Christmas started out on Hinch thread 1. Thursday last
I finally caught up, was well relieved that this waste of my time was over and that I hopefully could catch up in a few minutes a day (a lot of you tatters are very witty) Then came 'baby head gate'. Still loads of posts!
My point is it if I made a survey of my family and friends, I am sure that the vast majority, even all wouldn't have a clue who she was!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I'm on the fence with this (I know nobody asked for my opinion but I thought I'd share because I can't sleep 😂) I don't think it's so strange that this Ggmike would jump ship but I agree the sudden change is weird... Although, I can see why; being publicly berated for defending someone and being ignored by them would upset you and piss you right off 🤷🏼‍♀️ but NOTHING excuses being vile about a miscarriage and I sincerely hope she never has to live through one. I suppose one positive thing has come from this whole debacle though...Ggmike's comment has been up for 7 hours along with its comments 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good morning Tattlers 😀 just a word or two for @Ggmike - I know you don't care if I believe you or not when you say you are now anti-hinch, but you sound to me like you were hoping for Saint Sophie to anoint you with holy water after you defended her and so viciously attacked the lady who posted a comment about Ronnie's head. That didn't happen and neither did you get any messages or comments from her saying she loves you, thank you my darling, bless you, and all the other rubbish she spouts forth! No doubt that you thought you were something special in Hinch's world. The reality is she doesn't care about you. How could she when she doesn't even know you? and now you decide you disagree with everything she stands for?
Maybe you're here as a spy and for all I know you could be in cahoots with Hinch, running back to her like a lap dog with everything you can find to feed her huge ego, or maybe you really have changed your mind. I don't care really but I hope you are proud of yourself for what you did on Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Good morning Tattlers 😀 just a word or two for @Ggmike - I know you don't care if I believe you or not when you say you are now anti-hinch, but you sound to me like you were hoping for Saint Sophie to anoint you with holy water after you defended her and so viciously attacked the lady who posted a comment about Ronnie's head. That didn't happen and neither did you get any messages or comments from her saying she loves you, thank you my darling, bless you, and all the other rubbish she spouts forth! No doubt that you thought you were something special in Hinch's world. The reality is she doesn't care about you. How could she when she doesn't even know you? and now you decide you disagree with everything she stands for?
Maybe you're here as a spy and for all I know you could be in cahoots with Hinch, running back to her like a lap dog with everything you can find to feed her huge ego, or maybe you really have changed your mind. I don't care really but I hope you are proud of yourself for what you did on Friday.
Her post on hinchs post stayed up for a long time the only negative on there. Can't help but find that odd (considering they get taken off swiftly) plus didn't myself see many comments agreeing. 🐟

Reactions: 13
C43070DE-B0E9-453F-B1D6-C3D033A2D297.jpeg

She’s such a drip. She doesn’t know all her followers, I’m so sick of seeing and hearing her say guys. Last time I looked I was a woman.
Even her hinchers agree that they shouldn’t attack as it’s nothing to do with them.
Soph, it’s nearly the end. Your hinchers are starting to realise what a twit you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is hard for me to write but firstly i was a "hincher" i honestly thought she was great. After what she did the other day i defended her only to get a torrent of abuse i mean really really horrible stuff. But it has made me kind of wake up to her bull $hit. I cant believe i was swept away with it all. Im 100% sure that yes she is a salesperson, she preys on peolle with her nicey nicey ways. But actually what she did by naming and shaming that girl, i now see, was a bully move. I dont agree with what the girl said, theres never a need to comment on someones babys looks, however, why not ignore and block? I feel she threw a grenade let it explode, then just sit back and watch it go off. Then the next day its as if mothing happened, she must have known the reaction. Then today....she has a phone free day. Im fuming at myself for believing and supporting her. Publicity stunts, #ad #gifted blah blah blah. So hands up i got it wrong but at least my eyes are clearer now.
I like the grenade analogy, that's exactly what she did!

Reactions: 15
What an absolute loser.

I've never hated an animal before....but guyzzzz, i think i hate Henry.
hahahahahha I’ve said this before. I love dogs more than most things in the world. But I cannot stand that smug entitled beast of a hound 😂 he’s a massive nob

Wonder what would happen if people ‘trolled’ Henry - I reckon she would get more upset than if it was Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
hahahahahha I’ve said this before. I love dogs more than most things in the world. But I cannot stand that smug entitled beast of a hound 😂 he’s a massive nob

Wonder what would happen if people ‘trolled’ Henry - I reckon she would get more upset than if it was Ronnie
😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.