Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this comment and clicked on it - it's the page from last night that was encouraging people to go after Steph. She's changed its name, think it was Oliver's humble abode or something before. She's obviously learned her lesson!
Not that creature again ffs. Reminds me of Ursula from the Little Mermaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's quite sad she can't see her social media addiction/need for validation and her BUSINESS are two different things.

As if your business needs to be told your going to a local pantomime and look here I am with the flyer telling you all my exact location too!! My primary school child gets taught in school what is not safe to share on the internet Sophie do you need to go back to primary school and have e-safety lessons?

Then you play the card I can't leave the house incase someone paps me!

You overshare to a dangerous level Sophie

Reactions: 17
Saw this comment and clicked on it - it's the page from last night that was encouraging people to go after Steph. She's changed its name, think it was Oliver's humble abode or something before. She's obviously learned her lesson!
Sorry just re-read this. Please don’t tell me she’s jumped ships 😑 drop me the duck out. She was a wanker on insta defending her idol and telling people not to duck with her and now she’s changed names and opinion just like that. 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Has Jamie's love bomb been deleted it was sitting right at the top I mention it here and it's gone just like that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she see how creepy these people are? Wanting her son, knowing where she lives, her posting where she is and where she is going. I don’t do that and I only have 70 odd actually family or friends on mine. Advertising when your house is empty as we all know she doesn’t leave the house on her own. It’s very weird! Hasn’t she heard of safeguarding her son (yes son Ronnie, not doggy Ronnie). She seriously needs to sit back and realise what she’s doing. She’s putting her child at risk of abduction as well as posting him more than half naked to all her followers. If you read this Soph, Jamie, think about what you are doing. You’re giving out all the information any criminals need for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t she see how creepy these people are? Wanting her son, knowing where she lives, her posting where she is and where she is going. I don’t do that and I only have 70 odd actually family or friends on mine. Advertising when your house is empty as we all know she doesn’t leave the house on her own. It’s very weird! Hasn’t she heard of safeguarding her son (yes son Ronnie, not doggy Ronnie). She seriously needs to sit back and realise what she’s doing. She’s putting her child at risk of abduction as well as posting him more than half naked to all her followers. If you read this Soph, Jamie, think about what you are doing. You’re giving out all the information any criminals need for free.
She will be crying when someone breaks in and steals Henry or when Ronnie has his photos on questionable sites or when someone who despises her turns up at one of her outings. That’s how serious it could get for her but the 70p swipe amount is worth the risk! Mind you give her more air time won’t it!

Reactions: 11
Sorry just re-read this. Please don’t tell me she’s jumped ships 😑 drop me the duck out. She was a wanker on insta defending her idol and telling people not to duck with her and now she’s changed names and opinion just like that. 🤪
Yep. She's now anti Hinch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
5 other psychos have liked that comment!! Worrying
It really is, i know this may sound dramatic but she has no idea about any of the people that follow her and puts her son out for all to see, she needs to be careful, who knows what could happen when she bumps into one of her weirdos. There's some sick peiole out there.

Reactions: 8
This is hard for me to write but firstly i was a "hincher" i honestly thought she was great. After what she did the other day i defended her only to get a torrent of abuse i mean really really horrible stuff. But it has made me kind of wake up to her bull $hit. I cant believe i was swept away with it all. Im 100% sure that yes she is a salesperson, she preys on peolle with her nicey nicey ways. But actually what she did by naming and shaming that girl, i now see, was a bully move. I dont agree with what the girl said, theres never a need to comment on someones babys looks, however, why not ignore and block? I feel she threw a grenade let it explode, then just sit back and watch it go off. Then the next day its as if mothing happened, she must have known the reaction. Then today....she has a phone free day. Im fuming at myself for believing and supporting her. Publicity stunts, #ad #gifted blah blah blah. So hands up i got it wrong but at least my eyes are clearer now.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
The actual bleeping size of that poor dog 🤦‍♀️ He’s so over weight I’ve had a spaniel and a spaniel cross and they are not meant to be that size! She is just shortening his life. He will be bleeping deadsnomes if she doesn’t give her head a massive wobble 🤦‍♀️
😂😂😂😂 I’m deadsnomes after reading this! Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is hard for me to write but firstly i was a "hincher" i honestly thought she was great. After what she did the other day i defended her only to get a torrent of abuse i mean really really horrible stuff. But it has made me kind of wake up to her bull $hit. I cant believe i was swept away with it all. Im 100% sure that yes she is a salesperson, she preys on peolle with her nicey nicey ways. But actually what she did by naming and shaming that girl, i now see, was a bully move. I dont agree with what the girl said, theres never a need to comment on someones babys looks, however, why not ignore and block? I feel she threw a grenade let it explode, then just sit back and watch it go off. Then the next day its as if mothing happened, she must have known the reaction. Then today....she has a phone free day. Im fuming at myself for believing and supporting her. Publicity stunts, #ad #gifted blah blah blah. So hands up i got it wrong but at least my eyes are clearer now.
Are you Oliver's humble abode?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.