Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We’ve has the most amazing day guys and hope you all have too”. Does she though? All these bleeping strangers. For all she knows, the woman who commented on Ronnie’s bonce night follow her.
Ps amazing day at the field. Ok then.

Reactions: 15
I don't understand how there isn't any old photos of her before she lost all the weight apart from that one she shared! Is that photo even really her!
It's almost like she never existed prior to her weight loss. That's it! She didn't exist on this planet. She an alien. Explains everything. lol

Reactions: 19
I have OCD and anthropomorphising is something I do; apparently it’s a common characteristic of OCD sufferers and I certainly think Mrs Hinch is likely to have some obsessive/compulsive traits.
a while back she showed her meds too and one was in the box and is used to treat OCD and obsessive disorders. Maybe she does have some element. It would explain a lot of her behaviours. That and being a savvy sales woman. She’s still a twit though

Reactions: 8
Just seen a comment saying My Princes. It is terrifying how obsessed these sheeple are ☹
I do like a grid post though it gives me hours of comment reading fun

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everything is so false and over the top - everything is AMAZING, she LOVES everything, everything is her FAVOURITE, oh my heart could burst I love my son I love my son I love my son (exactly like everybody else loves their children but ofcourse she needs to prove how much she loves hers more to make herself feel like she's perfect).
The more she says I love my son the more it sounds like an act and the less genuine it feels 😟 maternal instinct doesn't always come naturally and I definitely agree Sophie struggles with Ronnie, hence why mr hinch has to also tell 3million people what a wonderful mother she is and how lucky they are. Get off social media together and look after her mental health in private together not for likes and adoration.

Reactions: 33
She's definitely looking for more grid post engagement. I think that's what the long silence today was for. If she's away and people miss her then they are more likely to comment on her grid post. She needs the engagement up to justify her charges per grid post to companies.

Reactions: 24
I’m due in 6 weeks and I keep thinking do I need a....RADIATOR COVER?! I’m in one of those new builds where you can’t control the temperature / switch of the main radiator as it’s like a gauge for room temperature. I’m ashamed. Just put up a baby jail around it? I’m horrified that I’m considering getting one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m due in 6 weeks and I keep thinking do I need a....RADIATOR COVER?! I’m in one of those new builds where you can’t control the temperature / switch of the main radiator as it’s like a gauge for room temperature. I’m ashamed. Just put up a baby jail around it? I’m horrified that I’m considering getting one 😂
Baby won't be moving about for a while. I have one in the hall and I like it 🙂

Reactions: 4
Saw this comment and clicked on it - it's the page from last night that was encouraging people to go after Steph. She's changed its name, think it was Oliver's humble abode or something before. She's obviously learned her lesson!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.