Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she so protected. Not one bad story about her in the press. No ex school friends revealing stories.

No celeb has escaped that, not even the royals. They control this country but could not stop Megan’s family running to the press
Exactly. Why is there nothing negative about her?

Reactions: 8
Off topic - however I need to say it haha
People aren’t going pay £5 for that shocking menu planner surely? With £2 p&p on top!? Badly printed, quality and basic as can get 😳😳😳
And it’s only Monday-Friday?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And we have a grid post!!! Phone must have done it by itself from inside the drawer

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Brilliant. She really is thick.
She’s posted that she’ll always protect her son..yet puts him all over social media where his pictures could end up anywhere.
She really is special breed.

Reactions: 35
I may or may not have commented on the OK mag post and you know what? No army in my inbox. Maybe cos she’s had a day off her phone the bleeping dingbat

Reactions: 15
What a knob 🤣 she couldn’t even last 24 hours. And J-Dog has commented on the latest grid post 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Probably whilst sat next to her 😂 pair of absolute prats!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I may or may not have commented on the OK mag post and you know what? No army in my inbox. Maybe cos she’s had a day off her phone the bleeping dingbat
I've just been for a nosy... quite a few agree with you it seems!

Reactions: 7
I had a look at the ok! Magazine and to be honest I thought she would have a lot of comments, only 32 and not all were positive, maybe she really is becoming old news after all!

Reactions: 10
Also is she going to carry on with the ridiculous notion that Henry and Ronnie are brothers when Ronnie starts school? Poor thing will be confused as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These people really need to go and experience something other than looking at her Instagram, my god imagine obsessing and loving a strangers baby the way these hinchers do!! It has to be a mental condition surely! How ridiculous. I hope their own children are more of a priority than Ronnie!

Reactions: 16
"Seeing your babies smile" ? Excuse me but I can only see one baby in the grid post photo and one dog. Get a grip you stupid woman! 😠 oh and well done putting your phone in the draw until tomorrow! twit! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.