Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha no, she just means she loves it as much as Ronnie loves it. Her Grammar is just shite and has no idea how to string a sentence lol
I was reading what she said at least three times and thought she can't be serious, bleeping pot noodle head!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just said he had a big head and wasn’t that cute.
Can’t remember the woman’s name but she had a Facebook page called Mental Mummy or something but she got bombarded and took the page down.
Fair play to her for having the balls to say that! I've never actually thought he was particularly cute either tbh but didnt want to say so as it seems so catty. But when everyone raves about how gorgeous he is....no. He is at best a very ordinary looking baby.

Reactions: 24
Sorry. Totally new to this tattle world but have been following these because I'm sick of a world where every Instagram account I come across is showing me how to clean my house. I know how to bleeping clean my house.

Kim and Aggie showed me that a while ago.

Now I know we've probably covered all this, but I need my five minute outlet.

Why are complete bellends going out buying 15 bottles of zoflora at once? You don't need to stock up on that tit. It's not good for the environment and everyone's turning their homes flammable.

And yes, I've suffered something so tit in life I've had concerns with my mental health. But she's glamorising it, not advocating it. People think you clean because you have anxiety, so now everyone's pretending they have anxiety and need 'me time'.

Oh just duck off.

We need real role models in this world. Bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She's a walking contradiction !adores her dog.. plugs tirelessly products that aren't cruelty free.
Doesn't advocate designer gear..shows hubbies expensive trainers. Owns designer accessories.
Hates trolls, sets army on a "troll" to troll.
Won't show her neice/family. Shows her neice and family.
Won't be buying the Audi. Buys the Audi.
Claims to only make a "little" bit of money on Insta, hubbie takes sabbatical. It's reported she's earns 40k a post?.
Rabbits on about a 30°wash. Sprays 1 billion products a day and could fill a land fill sight on her own!
Has apparently had a gastric band. Has it removed, constantly seems to eat high calorfic food.
Doesn't like going out. Goes out to shows etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Vicki Pattison from Geordie Shore posted this, wise words I think!
Can someone please tag our Soph guyyyyzzz I’m blocked for having an opinion 🤦‍♀️
Another vapid, attention seeking cock. Even if she makes a good point, I still wouldn't give her words the time of day. It's about time morons like her and Hinch were barred from the internet. Cut off their money supply and make them earn an honest living like the rest of us.

Reactions: 25
Funny how on her minky story she said no designer handbags or shoes, predominantly cloths and then a few stories on she's showing Jamie's Mallet Diver trainers.

Not exactly the most expensive trainers out there but definitely part of that z-list celebrity 'look at me, I can afford designer' image. Mallet is a guy from TOWIE, it's his company. In Flannels stores they are stocked alongside the likes of McQueen, Guiseppe Zanotti, Balenciaga etc. And there she is showing her £7 dress from ebay...

*no designer handbags or clothes, I misread it. So shoes are allowed then 🤣🙄
They are hideous 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Once every few weeks? 🤣 I wouldn’t say that it was beneficial to a working mum! She could help a lot more practically than take her the odd treat.
I would have taken any help I could and I think she was there a lot in the lead up to Christmas

To be honest I think the niece is only there so often because it’s Ma Barker looking after her! So coz she’s at hinchs house she takes niece with her.
Aaaaah that seems much more in character! Feel a bit naive now I like to see the good in people but should have known better with Soph and J 😡🤬😂😂

Reactions: 4
Yes! Kim and Aggie were and still remain the real queens of clean!
I saw someone the other day saying Mrs Hinch is the modern day Kim Woodburn but I am sure they used a lot of natural products lemon juice and baking soda etc which is very in Hinch (no money to be made in a lemon swipe up is there)

Reactions: 21
I saw someone the other day saying Mrs Hinch is the modern day Kim Woodburn but I am sure they used a lot of natural products lemon juice and baking soda etc which is very in Hinch (no money to be made in a lemon swipe up is there)
Yes Kim woodburn wasnt a spoilt brat either, she had quite an awful upbringing from what I've read ☹

Reactions: 19
What is her obsessing with going to this bleeping field?! I don’t know little old Maldon but I assume there’s more to it than a crappy field? How about take Ronnie to the park or soft play or anywhere?!

Reactions: 13
I see the comparison. They even have the same clothes.
CBB_Kim.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Fair play to her for having the balls to say that! I've never actually thought he was particularly cute either tbh but didnt want to say so as it seems so catty. But when everyone raves about how gorgeous he is....no. He is at best a very ordinary looking baby.
I agree, but then again I'm not into babies and I don't think they are all gorgeous 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I agree with the others on here who have said about her over exposure of Ronnie. She lost her tit because somebody made an unkind, but not awful, comment about him. I'm sure there are plenty of worse comments about him out there and god forbid the photos or videos she shares end up somewhere sinister. She cannot control any of that - she can't stop people making comments, she can't stop awful people using videos. What she is completely in control of is what she shares. Don't want Ronnie to be the victim of anything unpleasant? Don't share him to 3 million (lol) followers. Share photos and videos on a private account for friends and family. She doesn't even have to stop sharing him altogether - the odd photo of him would likely do no harm. But if she stops sharing photos and videos of his every movement all day every day then she would be putting his needs first and protecting him. She's too selfish to do that though - every post of him is either to push a swipe up, advertise a product or beg for more freebies. She is one of the most despicable people I've come across and I'm amazed her army think she's such an inspiration. As far as being a mother goes, she reminds me of Denise from the Royle Family - absolutely bone idle.
at least you got a laugh at Denise royle (this on one of my favourite programmes and Caroline adherne was my idol) grinch just gets on your goat

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.