Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bloody is wire wool 3 for £1 does me fine on grease 😂
I like those soap filled wire wool pads about 70p for 15 from supermarkets. They’re awesome

I’m a mum of six kids

when they where born they where the most gorgeous,lush,handsome special kids on the planet

no other kids came close to mine-not one

fast forward to now-I look at their photos and they look like any other babies

and all babies look like boiled toads (damn you mummy hormones)

I’m their mother so am allowed to say that (never to their faces tho!)
It’s a trick by Mother Nature so that you don’t throw the baby out of the window at 3am when they haven’t let you put them down for more than 20 minutes out of 48 hours!
My son was born with what I can only describe as a fat wrinkle above his nose that made him look permanently angry, I thought he was the cutest thing I’d ever seen 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly this, especially with regard to the amount she shares of Ronnie Bless Him, notably in the bath.

A couple of days ago I watched a YouTube expose on how predators use even the least sexualised content and share it. An example was a video of someone’s little brother playing the violin, uploaded as a family keepsake. They actually reupload people’s videos and pinpoint ‘notable’ timestamps in the title for other predators to skip to. And that’s just YouTube! A platform that tries very hard to combat this kind of thing. It doesn’t bare thinking about how sinister things get in less accessible domains!

If a child playing a violin can be exploited then a baby in a bath...come on. I’m confident her child will have been shared somewhere sinister and that is a failing on her part. It’s not safe out there, and as a parent she should have her sons safety at the forefront of her actions but ££££ is more important. She’d plead ignorance, be the victim (not Ronnie, HER, just like she has with any ‘troll’ comments she’s read about him in the past) and she’d turn it to be the fault of the minority of twisted individuals, but actually it’s HER job to safeguard her vulnerable baby instead of exploiting him for adoration and money 🤬
I hope she reads this and finally gets some sense kicked into her.

Reactions: 6
She looks permanently surprised with those brows of hers. If she has them tattooed on, she should have them lowered a bit. She looks like a twit.

Reactions: 15
Is that brush thing not used? I don’t know, I don’t buy it, it just jumped out that’s all
I bought one the other day (not a hincher, been using it for YEARS) and the brushes sometimes do look a bit haggard. I wouldn’t put it past her to have put an extra product there for a bit of placement mind.

What frustrates me is that some of the stuff she uses is really useful, but she mixes it with 45 other things so you’re not even getting a true representation of the product? How can people find her videos helpful in any way?

Reactions: 9
I agree with the others on here who have said about her over exposure of Ronnie. She lost her tit because somebody made an unkind, but not awful, comment about him. I'm sure there are plenty of worse comments about him out there and god forbid the photos or videos she shares end up somewhere sinister. She cannot control any of that - she can't stop people making comments, she can't stop awful people using videos. What she is completely in control of is what she shares. Don't want Ronnie to be the victim of anything unpleasant? Don't share him to 3 million (lol) followers. Share photos and videos on a private account for friends and family. She doesn't even have to stop sharing him altogether - the odd photo of him would likely do no harm. But if she stops sharing photos and videos of his every movement all day every day then she would be putting his needs first and protecting him. She's too selfish to do that though - every post of him is either to push a swipe up, advertise a product or beg for more freebies. She is one of the most despicable people I've come across and I'm amazed her army think she's such an inspiration. As far as being a mother goes, she reminds me of Denise from the Royle Family - absolutely bone idle.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Aww Soph! You said there would be a swipe up for your dress today and I got up early to see it! Never mind though as I am sure when you get your phone back out of the draw, you'll be posting swipe ups, photos of "that exact field" stories of this great family day with J and Handsnomes and Ronnie Bless Him. I must say, you're off out really quite early to that field, it's just getting light here but as the sun shines out of your arse, I guess the field will be lit up like Blackout Illuminations!

I agree with the others on here who have said about her over exposure of Ronnie. She lost her tit because somebody made an unkind, but not awful, comment about him. I'm sure there are plenty of worse comments about him out there and god forbid the photos or videos she shares end up somewhere sinister. She cannot control any of that - she can't stop people making comments, she can't stop awful people using videos. What she is completely in control of is what she shares. Don't want Ronnie to be the victim of anything unpleasant? Don't share him to 3 million (lol) followers. Share photos and videos on a private account for friends and family. She doesn't even have to stop sharing him altogether - the odd photo of him would likely do no harm. But if she stops sharing photos and videos of his every movement all day every day then she would be putting his needs first and protecting him. She's too selfish to do that though - every post of him is either to push a swipe up, advertise a product or beg for more freebies. She is one of the most despicable people I've come across and I'm amazed her army think she's such an inspiration. As far as being a mother goes, she reminds me of Denise from the Royle Family - absolutely bone idle.
At least Denise was funny! Grinch is most definitely not! X

• Haha
Reactions: 39
8:30 and off to a field. Hope she’s packed a snack because mum says she may become hungry.

Behave yourself you silly silly dozy melon. And a phone free day? Ran out of content more like or had a bollocking for being a complete and utter ball bag on Friday. Fly free Sophie rose on your phone free day. I give it til around 12 “oh guyyyyzzzzzz before I forget here’s the swipe up for my dress”. Who gives a one? Can buy the exact same smock (hahaha smock) from Matalan New Look the likes. Bore off and sit in a field with ya hula hoops

• Haha
Reactions: 57
If she does have a phone free day, at least these threads will slow down for a bit! *and breathe* 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bought one the other day (not a hincher, been using it for YEARS) and the brushes sometimes do look a bit haggard. I wouldn’t put it past her to have put an extra product there for a bit of placement mind.

What frustrates me is that some of the stuff she uses is really useful, but she mixes it with 45 other things so you’re not even getting a true representation of the product? How can people find her videos helpful in any way?
Ah ok. I have a vax shampooer that I use with bio laundry detergent. I don’t recommend this btw you’ll void your guarantee. It’s one of those 3 in one cleaners and about 20 years old so I don’t worry. I don’t buy spot cleaners.

I should make an Instagram page and show how I clean my house using very few cleaning products. But then saying that it would never take off as I’d find myself resenting spending 20 minutes talking about how I’m going to clean my bin, before spending 2 minutes cleaning my bin. With hot, soapy water and a bit of dettol.

Reactions: 11
8:30 and off to a field. Hope she’s packed a snack because mum says she may become hungry.

Behave yourself you silly silly dozy melon. And a phone free day? Ran out of content more like or had a bollocking for being a complete and utter ball bag on Friday. Fly free Sophie rose on your phone free day. I give it til around 12 “oh guyyyyzzzzzz before I forget here’s the swipe up for my dress”. Who gives a one? Can buy the exact same smock (hahaha smock) from Matalan New Look the likes. Bore off and sit in a field with ya hula hoops
Actual lol
Sit in a field with ya hula hoops.
That smock is the fugliest thing I’ve ever seen worn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.