Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that, mine was deleted and i got a warning for it.
Given by
Details of warning
private accounts with bought followers arent allowed
Warning points

Same here and i just requested to follow her🤷‍♀️
I got one for going off topic and my stuff got deleted one of them... 🤣😂 why they so touchy she’s obsessed with hinch and basically trying to be her... so technically we should be allowed and if they didn’t keep deleting the threads we make on her there wouldnt be a issue lol

jokes on her now though we know she’s bought her followers 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS now there's a bloody special bone shaped sponge to wash the dogs bowl out with.
I wish this madness would end.
I might get a little s*** shaped sponge for when I clean out the litter tray... Always one step ahead, I'm on my way to insta fame with this idea! 💡 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh duck off with the village again. It’s a town and not even a small one at that.
Does. My. Head. In. Arrrgggghhhhhhhh.
Just to highlight: I live in what is officially the largest village in EUROPE. We have an estimated population of 16,500 (last consensus said around 13,000) Maldon has a population of over 64,000. IT'S NOT A bleeping VILLAGE SOPH!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
i dislike her. I know I do.... but as someone with a small family who has struggled with working full time around child care I am actually ( reluctantly) impressed about how often she looks after her niece. She doesn’t talk about it much but the girl is often there and I wonder if she has a bedroom there hence the extension etc.
still a total knob with a doggy bedroom but just saying As a parent that level of support with childcare is invaluable.
I remember her saying, last year, that she would never show her niece’s face on insta, and would never make her (or any of her family) be known.
....or words to that effect.

Ok, dick head - what happened there, then? Forget what you told us all? Made promises you knew you had no intentions of keeping?

I absolutely detest the way she smears her baby all over social media. It’s disgusting. Wait until he’s old enough to consent to himself being plastered on there. Let him decide if he’d be happy for any bathing videos to be uploaded, or having dirty nappies to be publicised. For having a following of (🙄🤥) 3million people, I would have sincerely hoped that more responsibility, thought, integrity, privacy and decency would have been a very obvious unwritten rule, especially when it comes to your own family, and what you say and/or post about them.

The (and I can’t stress this enough) bleep.

Reactions: 24
First thing to come up when you type Maldon into google is that it's a town 😂😂
Screenshot_20200112-001717_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I absolutely detest the way she smears her baby all over social media. It’s disgusting. Wait until he’s old enough to consent to himself being plastered on there. Let him decide if he’d be happy for any bathing videos to be uploaded, or having dirty nappies to be publicised. For having a following of (🙄🤥) 3million people, I would have sincerely hoped that more responsibility, thought, integrity, privacy and decency would have been a very obvious unwritten rule, especially when it comes to your own family, and what you say and/or post about them.

[/QUOTE]

He will grow up thinking he’s adored by millions. The way she is will make him have an elevated level of self importance probably. Like you tuber families. Kids know what the parents film for and why. ESP big ones in America. It’ll be the norm for her baby to be filmed and showcased and he’ll probs enjoy it as he gets older

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wilma was Fred's wife and Betty was Barney's wife. I think Fred and Wilma had Pebbles and Barney and Betty had Bam Bam. Can't remember the name of the pet dinosaur though! 😂
Dino Ronnie?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her arms are so thin in the leopard print picture. Could be the angle. I’m thin / normal but sometimes look unhealthy depending how I pose or stretch. Just concerns me with the whole eating out of measured containers / posting pictures of seemingly massive meals. My friend did this when bulimic. Whole insta stories full of giant meals she would bring up later. Hope she’s ok in that respect, everything else she can duck off for.

Reactions: 16
She’s actually curvier than I though... defo not a bad thing! If you’ve got it flaunt it! She seems to hide the fact she’s not lost all the baby weight yet! Embrace it soph! Nothing wrong with being curvy!

Reactions: 16
I remember her saying, last year, that she would never show her niece’s face on insta, and would never make her (or any of her family) be known.
....or words to that effect.

Ok, dick head - what happened there, then? Forget what you told us all? Made promises you knew you had no intentions of keeping?

Exactly this, especially with regard to the amount she shares of Ronnie Bless Him, notably in the bath.

A couple of days ago I watched a YouTube expose on how predators use even the least sexualised content and share it. An example was a video of someone’s little brother playing the violin, uploaded as a family keepsake. They actually reupload people’s videos and pinpoint ‘notable’ timestamps in the title for other predators to skip to. And that’s just YouTube! A platform that tries very hard to combat this kind of thing. It doesn’t bare thinking about how sinister things get in less accessible domains!

If a child playing a violin can be exploited then a baby in a bath...come on. I’m confident her child will have been shared somewhere sinister and that is a failing on her part. It’s not safe out there, and as a parent she should have her sons safety at the forefront of her actions but ££££ is more important. She’d plead ignorance, be the victim (not Ronnie, HER, just like she has with any ‘troll’ comments she’s read about him in the past) and she’d turn it to be the fault of the minority of twisted individuals, but actually it’s HER job to safeguard her vulnerable baby instead of exploiting him for adoration and money 🤬

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.