Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've emailed OK magazine and told them what happened yesterday and how she's behaving as though nothing happened. I've asked them to further investigate but I doubt they'll bother. Who do we need to write to for someone to listen and take notice?
i missed the whole thing what happened in short?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it strange that she has a room just for her dog Henry?. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love animals, and I adore dogs but having a room just for them is just another level of strange. The fact he’s got an actual double bed and his name on the wall?
Now this is where the government’s bedroom tax should apply 🙄

Reactions: 14
Wow! I haven’t been able to catch up properly since Thursday.
What a bleeping Life she leads. Have a day in my shoes Sophlora. I am 31 next week. I have arthritis in every bone in my body. I woke up this morning unable to get out of bed and dress myself. My husband had to get me dressed while being a parent to our little one. I have cried so much today. The amount of tablets I have to take every day. Try living like that Soph!!!!! SHE INFURIATES ME!! Living such a hard life with “trolls” people that have a different opinion to you. All is ok when you get gifted everything hey!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I feel your pain, 29 and have arthritis in my spine and knees. It's horrific and really gets me down as I feel so trapped in my body. Been stuck on the sofa most of the week in agony, made it out this morning, but only a couple of shops before having to sit in the car and send my husband in. Inbox is always open if you want to talk to someone who knows what it's like ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
New to this forum as I have just discovered it but can I just say how good it is that there are people who think what I have been thinking all along. She's overhyped to hell and I stopped watching her months ago but somehow still hear about her in media. One of many things I was sick of was her perfectly manicured fingers pointing at her stupid Hinch hauls. She's nothing new. She's a nobody and the sooner more people realise the better.

Reactions: 29
Oh f*** off with the village bollocks. Even the Maldon website calls it a town. And with over 100 shops.

Where i live is is often referred to by locals as a village, but officially as a small town, but it does only have about 20 shops!
I live in a village. We have 1 village shop. However, we do have 2 pubs!! Both within metres of my house! Yay!!! We also have a village Panto. It will be in the village hall. Because that’s real life in a small village Zoph you daft bint! 🙄

Reactions: 9
OK, finally managed to catch up, had a whole thread to read since yesterday morning; I've barely been able to keep up recently! But thank God for you guys, making me laugh and calling Soph out on her tit.

You've all said what I thought about her antics sharing the woman's name who made a comment about Ronnie. Got repetitive strain injury from liking so many comments.

I was in B&M earlier today. The one she goes to... I picked up a pack of their scrub buddies and went to my husband "they're much better than those tit minkys" the look I got from the woman in front of me. Definitely a hincher and if looks could kill, I'd be dead!

Then at the checkouts. More hinchers. Every single bleeping thing was grey and white and they had tonnes of cleaning stuff that she uses. They spent £80!! Alright if you can afford it, but I just hate what she stands for and how she encourages people to spend money and hoard cleaning products.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel your pain, 29 and have arthritis in my spine and knees. It's horrific and really gets me down as I feel so trapped in my body. Been stuck on the sofa most of the week in agony, made it out this morning, but only a couple of shops before having to sit in the car and send my husband in. Inbox is always open if you want to talk to someone who knows what it's like ❤
Thank you so much. I’m struggling to get to grips with how my body is still battling since I came off my meds when I was pregnant and trying to find what will work. I said the exact same thing to my husband this morning “I feel like I’m trapped in my body. My mind thinks I can do it but my body says who are you trying to kid!” ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 9
OK, finally managed to catch up, had a whole thread to read since yesterday morning; I've barely been able to keep up recently! But thank God for you guys, making me laugh and calling Soph out on her tit.

You've all said what I thought about her antics sharing the woman's name who made a comment about Ronnie. Got repetitive strain injury from liking so many comments.

I was in B&M earlier today. The one she goes to... I picked up a pack of their scrub buddies and went to my husband "they're much better than those tit minkys" the look I got from the woman in front of me. Definitely a hincher and if looks could kill, I'd be dead!

Then at the checkouts. More hinchers. Every single bleeping thing was grey and white and they had tonnes of cleaning stuff that she uses. They spent £80!! Alright if you can afford it, but I just hate what she stands for and how she encourages people to spend money and hoard cleaning products.
She acts like she's the one who discovered B&M, Home Bargains and other stores like that. I do love those stores myself but it boils my blood how she thinks she's so special and doing something new. People did clean and decorate their homes before you Soph!

Reactions: 18
She acts like she's the one who discovered B&M, Home Bargains and other stores like that. I do love those stores myself but it boils my blood how she thinks she's so special and doing something new. People did clean and decorate their homes before you Soph!
I agree, I actually think she copied most things from that diy on a budget group too.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.