Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok some needs to get this woman some serious help! She’s driving around looking at peoples houses, if that happened on my street we would think she was on the rob! Also little car since when has a Range Rover been a little car
Has she got a Range Rover?

Reactions: 2
Veg organisation.. so that means she's going to start food hauls now then. And with only 3 mouths to feed I sense the majority of it not being eaten before it starts to rot!! Waste, waste, waste.

Reactions: 10
Oh shit, are vegetables meant to be organised? Mine just get put in the fridge drawer
I’m panicking now I really need to organise my carrots cauliflower and broccoli or I won’t be able to sleep tonight FFS what’s she on !!!!

Reactions: 20
There are a few on eBay for sale because they don’t fit

Reactions: 8
I am so done with her today. More than any other day she has annoyed me to my bones. She is a complete imbecile. I really am concerned for her mental health. She’s fucking lost it.

she thinks she’s such a do-gooder. Pampers Premies and mental health charity. But actually she’s made everyone help them from their own pockets. She doesn’t do anything but take take take and then take the credit for the work that everyone including us “trolls” put in.
she’s a disgrace to Instagram, women, wives, mothers and the human race.

Reactions: 27
Imagine cooking and cleaning was such a novelty as it is for her, would be nice wouldn’t it instead of something you just have to do every day on top of everything else!!!

Reactions: 11
The Michael Bolton obsession didn’t last long did it. Probably gave up when she realised she got totally pied off.

Reactions: 39
What Hinch actually means is....if any companies want to start sending #gifted items her way!

She makes out she is interested in hearing ideas from the guyssssss but we all know that's absolute bollocks!! She is on the beg
On the beg for veg

Reactions: 6
What Hinch actually means is....if any companies want to start sending #gifted items her way!

She makes out she is interested in hearing ideas from the guyssssss but we all know that's absolute bollocks!! She is on the beg
She probably couldn’t even name the veg in the pic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.