Mrs Hinch #668 Hinch in all her unmasked glory, like nothing you've seen on her IG stories. šŸŽ­

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did more food prep for those stinking bleeping beasts there than sheā€™s ever done for her actual family.

Im actually over it now, sheā€™s a bleeping big unit. We know it, she knows it. Either own it or duck away off you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think she is oregnant because theres definitely somethinf about not being near sheep or lams in early stages of pregnancy an old wives tale but I think thats why theyve postponed

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Wonder where the new hens are being "rescued" from because the next local rehoming to her from BHWT is Oct. This weekend and next are further a field šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
Theyā€™re not real messages. No way. Sheā€™s getting a lot of back lash online about SYLO and how different she looks. So in response to that sheā€™s creating the narrative that she has to use filters because of trolls. When in reality she canā€™t cope with the fact that she doesnā€™t look like the girls on Love Island.

Weird how sheā€™s usually all ā€œI get so many messages I canā€™t read them allā€ but she just happens to open two about her weight šŸ¤”

Sheā€™s the only one with an issue šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø but in typical narc fashion places the blame. Text book.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
6 hours ago waiting for Jamie to come back with the boyz, obviously been McDonaldā€™s for dinner again šŸ™„

I know Iā€™m so winslet to the party but need to rant about this tit head!
I like to give all my animals the love, time, attention blah blah blah, what about your kids? You know the humans you actually birthed yourself you silly witch šŸ˜” what about your poor helpless deprived (obviously not of food!) dog honestly donā€™t know how the poor mutt is still alive
Again with the bleeping filter!! Then pissed off when people noticed her actual weight (which fyi is perfectly normal!) on tv last week and make comment on it, personally I donā€™t agree with someone herself messaging her tell her she is chubby but she brings it on herself.
The whole sheep story was bull šŸ’© the hens are in the sheep enclosure because someone some where has done an inspection and sheā€™s been told no šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone watching MAFS?

The woman on it now looks like Filter Soph!

ETA Photo.

View attachment 2464417
I thought exactly the same
---
Still not over feeling Ill about Ronnie going to school? Wtf? I'm sure all parents worry a little before their little ones start school it's a big thing. But surely that goes once you know they've settled and hear their stories about what they've been doing and the friends they've made etc. It's so bizarre that she either really feels this or thinks saying this stuff makes her relatable to the shoppers.
All about her she needs professional help. I bet she doesn't even bother having a conversation about his day or just cackles at the first thing he says so then he won't bother saying anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She wasn't a size 8 when she filmed SYLO. It ain't like this is a sudden change. She's already trying to get sympathy about her looks so nobody points out how different she looked on telly

Reactions: 22
her handwriting has changed from previous lists as well hasnā€™t it? Wouldnā€™t surprise me if YMU wrote this for her.
I think what's happened is she's walked around all these rooms and outside with Jimmy Bob running behind her with her little note book writing everything she says downšŸ˜…šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You know she lying about the sheep as she waffles on and over explains it as usual.
Sorry for my ignorance (grew up in city most of life) but does it matter with weather about the breeding or transportation of sheep, esp if its just within UK? Not like they're flying them over from other side of world.
So she says she has no time to have them? Bollocks, she works 6 minutes a week (and that's being generous), she has nothing but spare time! But even more so in a year when her 'Insta Career is dead and done' So yes next year you'll defo have more time for them sheep Hinch as your human ones will have gotten fed up and long gone by then.
Yes, the weather does play into the care of livestock including lambs. However, she is an utter bastard, banging on about animal welfare, when she works with a multi national toxic chemical company with a shady background. And films herself lugging toxic products down her plughole (oi oiiiiiii). Hunch Farm is not a farm it's a poorly run petting zoo, where the owner has no idea about caring for animals. She needs to put herself in the pile of shite that's past it's use by date
---
Just one thing ā€¦why was Jamie picking up L whereā€™s he been?

Ignore me he has to take him to pick up R Mad ma must be out and she canā€™t be alone with either child
No Nusty hen, she's a busy working boss babe mumazzzzzzzz of toddler twins, don't be a trolllzzzzzzz
---
Really curious to see what all this work is that sheā€™s got coming up in winter šŸ‘€
Decorating the front porch after jetwassssssshhhing the patio and begging for Christmas lights for the tree in the front lawn šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Not until next year. Itā€™s only to prove us wrong because we said they werenā€™t coming. Hopefully by next year we will have warned Heidi the sheep farmer or Insta will shut her down.
Playtpus are not bothered by the weather, she should have made a playtpus enclosure as I have constantly advised. But oh no, she knows better than me! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Awww that Heidiā€™s reels are beautiful- gonna get one for my back yard šŸ™„ might get a meerkat too cos they are also cute

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we go again, pity party for 'ol Sopha. How on earth anyone thinks she looks pregnant or chubby in those stories I'll never know. She certainly doesn't to me?
Clearly not pregnant BUT clearly loves using filters to make her appear thinner than she really is and unrecognisable from what she was on TV.
Give over Sophie. Bet you got Inch to send those on fake accounts just to drum up engagement and speculation. More so because people saw the REAL you on SYLO. head.

Reactions: 16
Lmao

You iz a mummaz and mealz matta *head wobble*

Wants to feel more confident and talk more on her stories, yet still filters herself. Talk engliSH Sof x you iz talking bollockshhhh x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've watched that Olivia Attwood trolls program.
When she was on about tattle it showed a few of the thread names and on there was the Jim Wrong-Un thread of Hinchs, Olivia chose someone called Eden to chat to who had over 60 threads on Tattle, and Olivia deemed that as a large amount of threads. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a part 2 of the show where Olivia meets up with Hinch.

Reactions: 13
I've watched that Olivia Attwood trolls program.
When she was on about tattle it showed a few of the thread names and on there was the Jim Wrong-Un thread of Hinchs, Olivia chose someone called Eden to chat to who had over 60 threads on Tattle, and Olivia deemed that as a large amount of threads. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a part 2 of the show where Olivia meets up with Hinch.
She probably tried! But nah Hinch wouldn't dare. She doesn't mention tattle anymore cos she knows it back fires, her sheep come with their guns but soon realise everything we say is spot on and they turn a fat troll themselves, so having a programme to talk about why she has nearly 700!!!!!!! threads isn't possible

But LOL at Jim wrong un can't even save sopha Korea is a banging fred title, glad that was shown. Blessed be x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No way, on God's green earth, are those comments not written by herself.

If someone called me sh!t, I'd out them. She's hidden the profile pics of both fiddles burner accounts.

She's trying to be comfortable in her own skin whilst using still using filters.

She might not have anything else to say on the matter but unfortunately for you Hinch, people are talking and trending the fact you have been caught out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread nusties xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.