Straight away the wheels on the Nanna reminded me of this '70's children's freaky madness! Fenella the witch could be Fiddle?Actual ssssccccccenes from Tend Farm. Absolutely wheezing at this![]()
Last edited:
Straight away the wheels on the Nanna reminded me of this '70's children's freaky madness! Fenella the witch could be Fiddle?Actual ssssccccccenes from Tend Farm. Absolutely wheezing at this![]()
A similar thread suggestionSpray, Hinched, your done Sofa.![]()
Considering she also followed the ‘trend’ of having a vase on the electric hob, I don’t think she’s well versed on fire safetyAlso apart from the dangerous fire risk why would you light candles in a room you're not going to be sitting in![]()
She’d love the fire brigade to come round so she could perv all over them on her stories. Jamie and his inadequate hose wouldn’t though.Considering she also followed the ‘trend’ of having a vase on the electric hob, I don’t think she’s well versed on fire safety![]()
Exactly thisSorry (not sorry) I judge everyone who regularly uses an iPad or other device to "entertain" their children while eating and also people who don't regularly eat together as a family, device free.
It's crappy parenting and it's an unhealthy family dynamic to not sit and eat and socialise together with your children.
*Edit - and by regularly I mean at least once per day. I don't eat breakfast with my kids but do eat dinner and/or lunch with them.
No way had she been cleaning for hours. Sophie and Jamie’s acting is appalling. The reason that house is always spotless is because either Jamie / Freda or cleaner are there to maintain it. They don’t cook so no messy kitchen ever! They don’t use the dining room, so it’s always set. The lounge has no kids toys in it, so clearly the boys are confined to one room in the house to play in. No dog toys anywhere.
it was hot yesterday, and we had friends round for a bbq. They had kids not much older than Ron. They had a blast in the garden. Running around everywhere, playing hide and seek, playing in our tree swing and trampoline & playing with our dog & wearing her out! They didn’t stop until they left at just after 11pm. They were dripping with sweat but were smiling and happy. I never see that with lon and Ron. That house is not a happy house. It’s an Instagram family, living in an instagrammable house, living their best fake instagrammable lives. What a miserable existence.
It is, it is being acknowledged in schools that this is the case. It was particularly telling after the pandemic when the children returned to the classroom.The iPad in front of the Child in the bloody Garden though! Unpopular opinion but I genuinely believe that a reasonably high percentage of Children’s learning/behavioural difficulties these days are solely due to lazy parenting and it’s easy to get a diagnosis for them than to acknowledge and work on your own parenting skills.
Absolutely! Sloppy parenting, lack of boundaries, lack of stimulation, lack of consistency. The Hinch clan ticks all of these.The iPad in front of the Child in the bloody Garden though! Unpopular opinion but I genuinely believe that a reasonably high percentage of Children’s learning/behavioural difficulties these days are solely due to lazy parenting and it’s easy to get a diagnosis for them than to acknowledge and work on your own parenting skills.
Absolutely this! Everyone has to clean their kitchen down and usually at night after dinner. We had a family round for a bbq yesterday and we had bowls of food, nibbles, drinks glasses everywhere. After they had left, me and my HUSBAND both spent time collecting everything, loading the dishwasher and cleaning surfaces down. Oh and we kept shutting our doors last night because so many daddy long legs keep coming in. I don’t know how Jamie was watching tv with the doors wide open - oh I know, because it was part of their silly little act, pretending poor little anxious Sophie loves spending hours and hours cleaning. Oh no she doesn’t!Sorry that night time clean. What on earth is mad and crazy about that? We all do it and after the kids have gone to bed is pretty bog standard. Seems to me it was just to show off her big house and all she has. I've pined this toilet guys and I've pined this toilet.....Hinch sod off. You're a fake. And you're a bleep