Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a random shit cupboard. Water bottles, plates and then a shelf with crisps on surely with that amount of cupboards she'd have a proper place for snacky bits. Our kitchen is shit, we have 3 usable full size cupboards and the others are useless little corner cupboards you can't even fit anything in but at least them 3 cupboards kind of make sense it must be like a game of hide and seek when someone wants to get themselves something to eat

Reactions: 14
Those face plates, what is point? Just put the food on the plate as normal. We know its all for show anyway, just more tat to add to her cupboards to rage about later.

hinch will be loving its not her

Reactions: 13
Imagine that between your legs rather use a cactus as a dildo

Reactions: 17
It's probably because we've outgrown our house, but her barely filled cupboards give me the rage!

Reactions: 9
The bottle/snack cupboard has confused me. Everything could have been put on one side leaving loads of room and why would you put snacks in there? They should be in the pointless pantr y
If that is all she can come up with for content then she I one sad fucker

Reactions: 18
Fishing for business is she
---
It’s probably props. She has a box in Hinch hq labelled “tend mess”

Pretty sure one of you nusties noticed her follow the Fussy Food page a few days ago and called a bingo on her rolling them out imminently..? Not sure who it was but might even have been on this thread..?

Reactions: 18
I really wish she would stop pointing at everything. I have an irrational rage for her hands and eyebrows.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.