Mrs Hinch #653 Mrs Hinch…Professional victim 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #653 Mrs Hinch…Professional victim 🥱. Thread title by @thatsnotstrictlytrue nominated by @anniemouse. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short, swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Sopha seems to have changed direction in an attempt to appeal to a better class of bots huns. She now listens to Radio 4 and cooks fish pie, and laughs manically at Jimbob watering the plants. She has also moved the chickens into a fenced off area (what about the new animals which were supposed to be in that part of the garden), recorded an ad for Iconic without using obvious filters, has bought a trampoline for the boys and has even dressed Ron and Lon in non-matching outfits. Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle. Other than that, it’s just been the usual bragging (of course we all have a second kitchen with a forgotten bottle of Verve Clicquot in the fridge), #ads and dog snogging.

If you’re new here, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read. Worth doing your research before blindly trying to create a rave thread, “Annie”! 😉
---
Magic, I’m so sorry. I think we were creating new threads at the same time. I asked admin to delete mine but they deleted yours by mistake. Your recap was so much better than mine too! If you still have it, please feel free to add it xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Mrs Hinch #653 Mrs Hinch…Professional victim 🥱. Thread title by @thatsnotstrictlytrue nominated by @anniemouse. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short, swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Sopha seems to have changed direction in an attempt to appeal to a better class of bots huns. She now listens to Radio 4 and cooks fish pie, and laughs manically at Jimbob watering the plants. She has also moved the chickens into a fenced off area (what about the new animals which were supposed to be in that part of the garden), recorded an ad for Iconic without using obvious filters, has bought a trampoline for the boys and has even dressed Ron and Lon in non-matching outfits. Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle. Other than that, it’s just been the usual bragging (of course we all have a second kitchen with a forgotten bottle of Verve Clicquot in the fridge), #ads and dog snogging.

If you’re new here, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read. Worth doing your research before blindly trying to create a rave thread, “Annie”! 😉

---
Magic, I’m so sorry. I think we were creating new threads at the same time. I asked admin to delete mine but they deleted yours by mistake. Your recap was so much better than mine too! If you still have it, please feel free to add it xx
No apology needed sweet @BeeHappy 🐝
Mine was an absolute mish mash to be honnnesssht!
I'm probably not the besssht person to get things out of my muddled brain into type! 🤪 💊
I know you are currently creating most of the threads and do the grandest job. 🤗 ❤ Xx
We miss you too @Pumpkins1506 😔 xx
---
My hash of a re-cap!

Bragfest, second kitchen, random champers in previous owner/gent/crook's dirty fridge for bbq food/drinks using loads of chemical products.
Pat, the sick chicken
Pringle, the new oven ready chicken
More Floofs... yawn!
Boyeeez dressed identically...as per, apart from one outfit

Another pre-grated cheese concoction - she whizzed up and popped tuna & cheese hole bagels 🥯 🤮 in the air fryer for a shhhhnack lunch 🤪
Made shaving foam tend ice cream "messy play" for Rennie and Lonnie then directly copied/pasted the words from the post she was inspired by the thick, plagiarising twit!

Barrfrm wipe, spray done, Inch filming her, sad act. 👀 👃
Sat morning- flogging Iconickkkk, awkwardly eye bleeping, less the usual filter.
Planting tubbzz with Mummazz
Tending to like Radio 4 in da Audi - the word "bleep" was audible!

Pissing off Jimbob, cackling at him watering plants after a friend's bbq.
They were apparently preparing for a family bbq earlier in the week that didn't happen (hence fridge clean to put all the bbq stuff in).
Yet more bollocks!
There was no family bbq on Sunday either, just battered 'narrrnars & a fish pie smothered in pre-grated cheese 🤢
The chickens were put inside the shhhhecret garden.
Blessed be 🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Screenshot_20230703-140019~2.png

Now what the duck is that tattoo supposed to be?

I swear all her tatts look like black mangled messes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
5 things I've cleaned today. Oi cuntyyy what you mean is 5 things that are clean and I've wiped down to create an ad.

Yet trollmon cleaned her office with her kids helping. Tollmon once again showing up little old soph 🤣🤣 (b4 we get into another ss debate she still a twit too ✌)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Does she not know how to close her mouth? She's always walking around with it slapped open, she's the most gormless lass ever

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If she stopped with the silly, sulky, slapping of everything and chucking about of bottles like she just can’t be arsed, she might feel a bit happier about these cleaning reels.
I want to know what “features my own range” means specifically,because as far as i know she doesn’t have her own Minky or shark range, so what’s she referring to? Just the febreze?
46AA55A5-7EFD-4920-A161-DB84A469B30B.jpeg

gormless

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She's going to ruin that worktop. Our installers said to only use washing up liquid or method granite spray.

Reactions: 22
If she stopped with the silly, sulky, slapping of everything and chucking about of bottles like she just can’t be arsed, she might feel a bit happier about these cleaning reels.
I want to know what “features my own range” means specifically,because as far as i know she doesn’t have her own Minky or shark range, so what’s she referring to? Just the febreze?
View attachment 2281857
gormless
I think so and the spray wipe done crap. The blanket was Tesco wasn’t it? Expensive. So won’t come out again, little nod to what is coming up though to keep those hens gagging for it. No advert for shark, the photos, Tesco (obviously), minky, other wiper thingy. So down to P&G and iconic now (although that seems to be monthly or so).
where are the lakey 22 these days? Nice little side swipe from Annie, didn’t see that coming.

Reactions: 22
Mentioning the blanket draped over the sofa and that it’s from her range but sold out 🤭 I think you’ll find Tescos we’re selling your range for pennies love - they couldn’t shift it. I think she’s alluding to that blanket coming back for sale but maybe through her own online shop maybe? Surely no-one is mad enough to sign her up for another homewares range?

SSS is having two meetings in her office at home today. Yes she’s a twit -a massive lying twit & I cannot stand her, but her office looks so much better. Does Hinch have any more work besides P&G, Iconic, and Look Fabtastic? Will she be having anymore staged ‘Boss Babe’ meetings? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

---
Ah Thankyou, and Thankyou @anniemouse ❤ I take it the lost sheep found it’s way back to the pen 😂 Baaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blankets not available but her advice is "bear with"....Bear with what? Tesco dropped you like a sack of tit, so why people be waiting around for more to come out through that source? They're no longer available at all...🙄
And who sprays that amount of fabreeze on the daily?! They must be choking in that house. I give my sofas and cushions a quick spritz whenever I have a guest over or something otherwise I wouldn't bother. Who has the time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.