Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God you're back Boobelle, I was getting really worried about you. I thought you were either
1) lying in a zoflora coma somewhere
2) had bought the bloody book and was busy filling it in
3)attending your first Tattle rehab class
Phew! You're OK
Fuck off.l'm doing a word search

Reactions: 40
Catching up on todays comments,but just popped on to ask what if someone hid all her books amongst the stationary in the local shop?
just asking
Lol I saw the book in B&M and I put a bottle of VIPoo on it #stinksofshit

Reactions: 33
I have been missing for one day and you've started a new thread and almost filled it up. You bunch of gossiping trolls

Anyway, I just saw this on insta. What I want to know is what does it mean by 'Favourite Hinch'? Like, do people have to pick a family member or something who is their favourite?

Reactions: 21
I love you Sophie Hinch(C)liffe

Reactions: 3
Hooking? Is that like dogging but charging. Be careful not to roll on a hedgehood
Oh I read this in an article about knitting the other day, I believe ‘hooking’ is a slightly more adventurous word for ‘crochet’

Reactions: 13
Oh I read this in an article about knitting the other day, I believe ‘hooking’ is a slightly more adventurous word for ‘crochet’
When ya know, ya know

Seriously, though, you learn something new every day! Just like there's a Country called Hungry and a spiky cute critter called a Hedgehood

Reactions: 15
When ya know, ya know

Seriously, though, you learn something new every day! Just like there's a Country called Hungry and a spiky cute critter called a Hedgehood
Hungry!!

Hooking? Is that like dogging but charging. Be careful not to roll on a hedgehood
Especially if it's hungry

Reactions: 5
If we had a collective super power,what would we do???
No emoji can help here

I hate that “my hincher”
It’s always that or “my darling”
Not a very wide vocabulary for an author
Should be "my nest eggs"

Reactions: 7
I have got the terrible giggles- and I cant explain why to anyone.i've had to leave the room

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.