Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to walk all the way to the other side of the kitchen to microwave something or to grab the pasta.

Like I get the idea of a pantry is for food but why so far out of the way??

Why the random appliances inside this windowless cupboard??

Like what is actually inside her actual kitchen cupboards there's bleeping loads of them. How does she dish up her airfried slop and microwave meals without burning a kid/alpaca/fat dog and whatever the duck else roams about in the kitchen?

Why does nothing in her house make sense? It's given me a hernia keep seeing these infuriating stories of her house.

Reactions: 21
Dunno what that weird room is in the corner of her kitchen but itโ€™s not a pantry?

how stupid that you canโ€™t see what food is in any of the baskets?

tell me you can afford to waste food because it goes off without telling me you can afford to waste food ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.