Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
Really? It's constant on the threads about how natural Jamie is with him and how all she does is poke and prod him, how he never smiles at her, how he will be fed on mugshots, how the dog gets more attention than him, how he's never out the house, I mean I could go on...
Was this mentioned on this thread?

Boobelle

VIP Member
Hi, I also live in Texas now (from Seattle) and I've wondered the same thing! I don't see people having lots of fake plants here. I wasn't sure if it was a UK thing or just a Hinch thing

Also, hello everyone. I've been following Mrs. Hinch since her honeymoon. I heard about her on Reddit. I thought she was lovely and motivating at first. Then I saw someone mention Tattle, which I'd never heard of, came here, and wow was amazed. She's such a snake. I never got really sucked in. I bought a few more cleaning products than usual but we have different products over here. I may have bought more if I had access to her same products.

Anyways, I read tattle every day and figured that I'd finally post!

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Has anyone actually used The Pink Stuff paste? My friend got me some after I mentioned I hadn’t even seen any in the shops. and I’m tempted to use it on my shower and grout but don’t want to turn the white grout pink. Does anyone know if it’ll be ok?
I have it I’ve used it on grey grout but not white. Maybe use it on a space that’s hidden and see first if you can 😂

123andbreathe

What a dick response to that DM from "Laura".

You're right, Grinch, you're not popular because of your tiny little kitchen OBVIOUSLY. Your popularity has grown from your fake AF personality, the fact you have a management company and because you're all an act.

Laura has probably worked hard to save up for the kitchen of her dreams and is mega proud of that. Go Laura. I wish Grinch had shared Laura's insta handle... I for one would love to follow her and see her house that she's worked hard to achieve x
What have I missed here? Who’s Laura?