Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Whilst I’m here.
i absolutely believe they took fiddle With them to collect the fat hens.Well I hope they did. In the car there are 3 drinks. I guess one could be Ronnies but not sure he would be necking ribena from a bottle like that. Then she’s busy filming and inch is busy carrying the chickens so no one is watching Ronnie or holding his hand. Although from the fan pic perhapsshe’s trained him to hold her dress when she’s too busy filming content. Then whotakes the photo of the 3 of them - which is clearly by the exit. I reckon they were embarrassed that they were glued to their phones. No one else had their phones in the birds’ faces in that shot of them walking in to the collection area. All the people stood there were enjoying the moment. She comes along with Mr oi oi I’m ere to pick up some birds oi oi and her gash out in leopard print, with her stennies and sunglasses on her head.Read the room.Thats why she suddenly cuts off the filming.

anyway. Got togo. Raging hangover 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mum of two

VIP Member
I have just listened again (ears are bleeding) the only thing I can hear is a 32 year old acting like a toddler and the roar of traffic along the cuntry lanes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mum of two

VIP Member
Sophie’s chickens are coming home to roost
If only !
How long before she decides they’re just not chicken people eh ?
What next a Pony, Sheep, cows horse flies, bluebottles, rats so cute.
Just wait until reality kicks in.
Soph I highly recommend a good farm cat for your new (cough) farm. Not a persian, naked, or any other costly show off animal (or 3) just a plain old moggy. They are excellent mouse/rat catchers and will sit on top of the coop for hours waiting for a warm meal. 🐀

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
A few of those 'toys' she hung on the coop, we have them for our hamster 😂
Why can't people just tell her no for a change. Those poor kids can't have free range of the garden because it's taken over by alpaca shit, hen shit and Hens shit. She is so far from reality and so far up her own arse.
And they way she goes all high pitched when she talks and the squeals that she does. She sounds like a child.

• Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Not read the thread for months .. but saw on insta she’s getting chickens. Good luck. Stupid vapid bitch. If she really did do her research then she would know that 1) wooden houses are out… it’s all about plastic/recycled houses as it reduces the red mite risk as once you get them, it’s game over and you basically need to burn the house and give the birds lots of treatments 2) mirrors… remove all mirror objects during summer months as it’s similar as putting a microscope against the sun rays and can cause fires and burns to the birds themselves 3) chickens can fly. Over the fence she has put up 4) ex battery hens need full layer pellets. Not layers mash. 5) mixed corn is not a treat, if your keeping them in a space as they can’t roam and forage insects and all sorts so mixed corn provides what they can’t forage shall I go on?🤣🤣😆 sorry but I love my birds and hate dickheads who glamourise keeping them… oh and ps… if you keep chickens… then you WILL get mice and rats… let’s see how it goes shall we 🤌🤣

and…
Chicken shit. Let’s talk about it… every 60 seconds … and it smells, attracts flies, all sorts… but I’ll leave that surprise for her to find out…

• Heart
  • Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Ron’s thinking “I just want a bloomin’ swing set in the garden”

Edited to change fucking to bloomin’ ‘cos Ronnie isn’t potty mouthed like me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Genuine question ..... Why does Sophie write messages like that to Stacey? why does she arse lick her so badly whilst permentantly trying to insert herself in every message? She doesn't do ANYTHING like this on long term friend make up girls Instagram, she doesn't even click like on any of her posts or acknowledge her when she comments on Sophie's pictures. Her obsession with Stacey is on another level of strange behaviour 🤢

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Now I’ve seen it I can’t unsee it…. Jimbobbeegeenob (Note, I love the Bee Gees though) 🤭

8A5582B1-0CE2-40A1-B1BE-C37F16F79938.jpeg

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Absolute drivel. Was Joe there as well Hunch?
She just had to mention herself didn’t she 🙄 I wonder if she’s ever had a conversation without mentioning herself 🤔

Sopha: “Hi, how are you”
me: “Not bad, had a headache last night”
Sopha: “I had a headache last week, it was the worst anyone’s ever had”

MOST would have answered “I’m sorry to hear that, hope you’re feeling better now?” Not Sopha though, she’d make it all about her 🙄

Sopha.... not that you’ve read here since Sir Bob Geldof thought up the idea of Live Aid, but you could have just left out the bit about you hunnnnnnay, it just makes you sound like an Arsenal hole mentioning yourself. Blessed be 🤭

• Haha