Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yh that suprised me too! Even jems been sucked in

Reactions: 2
This is a bit harsh and unnecessarily angry.

Reactions: 5
Holiday, definitely an exotic holiday to get away from it all for a while! #dubai

Reactions: 6
How embarrassing for him when he grows up and sees that he was spoken about by the newspapers for being called ugly why did she not just delete and block, she knows they only messaged her for attention!
[/QUOTE]
This is spot on!!

Reactions: 8
Someone said the wain was ugly, you would think they had put a 1000yr curse on him with the way she reacted and the sweetie wife mario etc today.
What is wrong with these people? They need their bumps read

Reactions: 23
Can't help but wonder if this is all some sort of social science experiment....

Thread suggestion:

Sticks and stones may break thy bones, but my swipe ups never hurt you...

Reactions: 27
Thread title suggestion!

Crocodile tears are all over the Gram, 'sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!'

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
All the way to her perfectly made up lips

I find the absolute outpouring of grief and sympathy that’s been going on today just bizarre!

Yes, it was a horrible message and I can understand why she’d be upset by it, but there are far worse things going on in the world! Unpleasant as they may be, people in the public eye get troll messages, it just comes with the territory. You’d think all the money and free stuff might outweigh a few nasty comments!

She might just have decided to take a day off, being Mrs Hinch is her job after all & everyone needs a day off sometimes. These people who can’t bear to go a day without hearing from her & end up weeping over it have got serious problems in my opinion!

Reactions: 18
Dear Lord, there are real issues in the world today but no, let’s all start a prayer circle for a woman who has stayed quiet on Insta for all of 22 hours.

Reactions: 25
She is a joke!! Having a lullaby tune playing in the back ground. Can she actually get anymore fake. Xx

Country is going to hell in a hand basket but HOLD THAT THOUGHT BECAUSE SOMEONE CALLED A BABY UGLY AND MADE MRS HINCH CRY.*

Give.me.strength.

*as previously stated, I do not condone these messages, they are vile and abhorrent, however, get a grip and gain some fucking perspective, crazy-ass Hinchers!

Reactions: 28
Most of you probably won’t agree with me her either but I think he should doing the right thing staying off Instagram or at-least not posting anything today. My son has been trolled and it’s absolutely awful! best thing I did was stay away from social media. She’s got all papers and everybody giving her support. All her little hinchers doing videos.

One thing I will say is she doesn’t do herself any favours. She brings it on herself showing him off every 2 minutes but he doesn’t deserve to be called such hurtful names.

This will all be forgotten about in a few days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.