Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I also wondered if it was viral wheeze instead but my GP have been so bloody unhelpful with him, I've had to push to get him checked over each time. 😔

It is really scary when they're fighting to breathe. My little man does this thing where he grunts with every breath and movement. And sometimes his lips go grey. But the GP surgery just bang out "oh it's probably viral" and expect me to be happy with that. Girding my loins to go into battle over it. We have severe asthma in the family with hospitalisations and so on. 😔
My little girl was the same, she was in hospital twice for over a week each time, and her whole body would move with each breath. The GP said she had an ear infection and was fine, took her to A&E and her oxygen Sats were dangerously low (85%, anything below 93% is worrying).
I would recommend ringing 111 or taking a little child to A&E if it happens again, as sometimes GPs miss things, and it's better to be safe than sorry! And I work in a hospital so I'm usually not the person to recommend going direct to a&E, even if it is a viral wheeze they can and do give inhalers out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

BeggyBraggyMitchell

She's sat on the sofa like she's terrified the boys will jump on her. Like someone who's had surgery would be like...

Any nurses on here confirm what those bruises could be? Canula/drip?

Braggy bitch on mothers day. I got a shit cup of tea from my eldest and my youngest picked my own daffs out the garden for me - although the stems are dead short so they're currently in a shot glass on the windowsill.
I am by no means a nurse or any medical professional but just speaking from experience - my partner was in hospital a few weeks ago and they put cannulas in his hands, in very similar places to where the marks are on her hand.

Screenshot credit @Pollyanna263

Attachments

Do we think Trace is getting the house?!

Just seen her latest story. The special family is Tracy I bet, thought it was the sister, but bet it’s Trace. She’ll make out she’s given her the house. Won’t mention the rent 😂
Literally just said the same thing! Has to be!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
OK Hinch/Hunzzz ...
Let's play an 'educational' game of SNAP!
Dead eazzzy guyyyssch (only Hinch cannot seem to understand her Hinch notafuckingfarm "Treehouse" is NOT actually a bloody treehouse, never bloody ever was schweet'arrrt, unless you want to recreate WW2, dress the boyzzz in tin hats & camo trackies - then that might be a tad more realistic because as you can see it's a bloody Tenko Tower! 🤨😂
View attachment 1157788
She’s a thick twat😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hereforthecomments1991

Can you be diagnosed with asthma at such a young age? My daughter was in and out of hospital for years, on the brown inhaler twice a day and everything and they refused her an asthma diagnosis because of her age. Maybe you can but that’s what happened to us 🤷🏼‍♀️
We were told my son cannot be officially diagnosed until he is 4. Currently 2 and have been to a&e at least 3 times for breathing issues.

• Heart

Dizzybird

I'd say it depends on where they can find a suitable vein. My veins are really thin and need probably about 4/5 attempts (with smallest needle) before they get it. Sometimes close to my knuckles and some on the wrist part, where u twist your hand 😣 And it leaves me with massive bruises.so those marks on Sopha I'd say could be from a cannula imo
I always get left with awful bruises but that on her doesn’t look like a bruise and they really shouldn’t leave you with an injury unless you manage to rip it out. Which I once did manage to do. The wrist ones are awful. Iv had a couple in my neck too.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
In the photo of her being smothered by Henry Hippo, there’s an inhaler on the arm of the sofa. Is the spacer on it for a child?

Is there not a single part of their lives they aren’t willing to broadcast?
Yes it's a child's one it has the face mask

• Sad

Kmux

VIP Member
Can you be diagnosed with asthma at such a young age? My daughter was in and out of hospital for years, on the brown inhaler twice a day and everything and they refused her an asthma diagnosis because of her age. Maybe you can but that’s what happened to us 🤷🏼‍♀️

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
My 3 year old has asthma and has to have a brown inhaler twice a day as well as carrying a blue one at all times. It’s so true he hates and we have to pin him down while the other does the inhaler and it breaks my heart every time. Many mornings and nights I’ve been in tears but it has to be done.

i just want to say as well I didn’t realise certain cleaning products could trigger asthma. I don’t use febreeze and other other heavily scented products and such anyway but I’m going to look at what washing powder ect we use - thank you tattle ❤
Try Method - my son can tolerate that one - or if not, then there's Laundry Eggs (sp)

misslolli

You might want to think again about the No braggy gifts part, she’s just as bad😭 she got her whole “utility” (in inverted commas as it’s nearly as big as the whole bottom of our Victorian two up-two down) free from Wren as well as her kitchen, plus much more including Iconic makeup, which isn’t cheap.

Plus her two older boys - 14 and 9 - don’t even have bedroom in the main house. Top parenting there, Stace!

She’s just more sly and sneaky than Hinch, I don’t know which is worse.

They don’t have a bedroom in the main house? This is new to me so where are the kids bedrooms?

Reactions: 4

crunkysnackzzzz

Can thread #1000 be a list of #gates please 🤣

#morningafterpillgate aka #toofamoustogotothepharmacygate

#chewtonglentreehousegate where spoilt Soph demanded a better room than a suite

#motorhomecarseatgate

#milkdispensergate

#ebayeyebrowgate
What happened with Chewton Glen if you don’t mind me asking? I missed this. How do we know she demanded a better room etc? Soz guyzzz I’m still learning how to find out all this info

pinkle

Nothing suggests Ronnie has been diagnosed or is getting diagnosed with asthma, they could just testing whatever issues he has and seeing if an inhaler improves it or not. My friends little girl was given an inhaler because she always had a cough on a night - inhaler didn't help - asthma was ruled out etc etc etc.
I'm sure whatever the reason Sophie will make a massive song and dance about it for attention and will put even more of ronnies personal issues out there for the world to know.

But to answer your question yes you can get diagnosed at an early age, asthma runs in my family especially my dad, sister and all 4 of her kids, they have it severely. I don't have asthma, my husband doesn't, 2 out of my 3 kids don't but because of my family history doctors took my youngest daughter who is 4 very seriously, she's been on inhalers years but was properly diagnosed 6 month ago.
I was just about to say something like this, my daughter was given an inhaler at 7 months old because she had a cough at night. It helped for a couple of months then the cough disappeared. Asthma was never even mentioned by the doctor and we still don’t know what caused the cough. This was only a couple of months ago, so it might be a new thing GPs are doing. Inhalers to help with all coughs 🤷🏼‍♀️

cc_2013

VIP Member
Hi tattlers, since its quiet and we already have the hinch alphabet/ dictionary, We are also compiling a list of the #gates.
so can you name all of the #gate for this "celebrity couple" (not that im a celeb guyyzzzz) ? ill start:
#bibgate (swaped a bib when washing check out the wiki)
#bbqgate Neighbors complained of bbq during lockdown, mrs hinch and her reps refused to comment)

Lets see how many you guyzzz can finddddd no cheating
if you get stuck you can just plaigarise the wikki?! just joking guys (grettle filter) what even does that mean? silly ol me
The sink/plug hole!!!

Also I’m slow haha what does it mean by gate? 😂

• Haha

Twixie

If Ronnie does have asthma the last thing he needs is someone spraying cleaning chemicals all over the house. 😷
Cleaning products don’t trigger mine or my oldest daughters asthma but do trigger my youngest everybody’s triggers are different