Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moominflower

Chatty Member
Hello, new member here! Been lurking for over a week after hearing about tattle on another Instagram persons rant! Didn’t even know of it’s existence til then so thought I would come n check it out! after fully agreeing with everything I’ve been reading for the last week (it maybe even a little bit more) and catching up with the lingo you guys all use. I finally felt the need to stop biting my tongue and post!
I don’t usually get much time to read stuffs on the webs that much but I’ve been off work since the 3rd December with the C word and still not well so lots of time on my hands!

I did originally start following Sofa a long while ago now due to a friend of mine who was in adoration of her! I didn’t quite “get it” as I'm
not one for usually following trends where all the sheep are going at least And it was funny (at first) to see my friend copying her 🙈 and when I didn’t know any better, yes, did buy a few cleaning things as per.... anyways! I soon got bored her insta and the repetitiveness! and nearly everything I read on here hits the nail on the head of many thoughts I’ve had when seeing her posts and stories! but thought it was just me!

I don’t know if anyone noticed but Sopha does not appear to be following Mill granary on Instagram! even though they have commented on her post 2 days ago! She hasn’t replied, or thanked them or followed back?! Which I find really rude and strange considering how wonderful she said it was to them! In her personal autograph book! The Mill granary have @ her in their post and story and she has not once acknowledged this! How bloody rude!! And I can blatantly see she is going and following other “hinchers” who have tagged her in their stories in the last two days! As some have even posted what an honour it is that she’s followed them and posted the screen shot on their story or profile 🙄🙈 what is wrong with this woman?! Baffling!

I came to this site after hearing nothing but negative rants (nohun) so decided to come see how awful it was!
Thoroughly disappointed to say you all seem Absolutely delightful and are all just lovely people with common sense who have their heads firmly based in reality! ♥ love to you all and best wishes for the new year xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 119

MrsDon1

VIP Member
My New Year’s resolution is to start designing my own clothes range. It’s really hard actually before all you nusty trolls start. Nobody mention the wonky legs. I’m still learning. ATV xx
A3938545-F21D-4A75-AE1C-7C8656F06972.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Janedoe123

Interesting..dare you say how you came to hear this?
Mutual friends "in the industry" she's literally used the words "not relevant" anymore. And I couldn't agree more 😂 I'm glad her career is expiring like sour milk already she is just as toxic if not worse than what you all believe and discuss on here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
I’m sorry it’s not directly Hinch related but I’m sick of seeing all these insta huns asking people when they take their Xmas decs down.. these are the same people who asked who puts them up early🥴

Just do whatever the fuck you want. If you want to take them down then do it. If you want to leave them up till the 12th of July fucking do it.

Have your own mind for fucks sake!! 🙄

Hinch is a cunt. ATB👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hello everyone. Of course it’s definitely very sad that old staceys dog has died but if you’re a cynic like me you see an opportunity for a high scoring Xmas grid post. The numbers on that post suggest she’s smashing soph. It’s no Xmas eve engagement or baby announcement but a death certainly pulls in the comments.

On another note - the message written in capital letters. The whole page for her autograph. The odd phrasing. Xmas day wasn’t spent there nahhhh. It was a stop over before the new house. It has to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I hope she is blissfully happy in her new home.

I hope she wakes up every morning, full of joy, knowing that the only reason she is there is because she has manipulated vulnerable people in to thinking she is their friend and manipulated them in to getting in debt so she can profit.

That house is a result of all her lies, deceit and exploiting others.

Still, I bet it’ll cure her anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Bandersnatch

That new filler is shocking. Why would she do that to herself?!

Fillers in her face, big disgrace. Hunching around all over the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

horseybox1982

VIP Member
She’s picked an identikit house because she’s so fucking jealous of Stacey. Fuck me, she is mental. I’d be really pissed if she was my friend.

There isn’t many times I’m jealous of those that land on their fucking feet with no worries at all but this is one of them. I work like a fucking dog to squeeze us into a small 3 bed house and that cunt sits on her arse all day and gets that. The world is fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I'm usually pretty neutral when it comes to hinch and have often found many comments here just way too obsessive and over the top. But seeing her with that house which is literally my dream house has actually upset me tonight.

Obviously she isn't the only one making so much money out of doing so little. This 'influencer' thing just needs to stop. Me and my husband work all hours we can around our children as we have no help with childcare. We have both spent thousands going to uni, yet here we are stuck in our tiny 2 bed house because we can't afford anything else. How can it be that these people are walking advertisements and making SO MUCH MONEY, it's insane. It needs to just to stop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #474 We had elf on the shelf now Sopha on the sofa

Winning thread title by @Doodlebug71

Thread suggestions are taken from page 30 onwards. Keep them short and swear-free!

Thursday was a busy day of holidaying for Sophie, who treated us to a pic of Henry on the sofa in the cottagenotfarmhouse which doesn’t allow pets on the furniture… Rules clearly don’t apply to Soph. She only really shared it to show us nusty trolls that she was there in real time, as she was careful to get Emmerdale on the tv in the background.

The cottagenotfarmhouse also has a mini bench, in the middle of nowhere. Actually Soph it looks like a pretty standard bench, in the garden, overlooking the adjoining field. I know anything beyond the sofa or your wobbly bed is a long way for you but don’t worry, I’m sure your mum was right there.

This mini bench was heaven for Soph, it’s all she’s ever wanted guys, this way of living is what she’s dreamt of for so long 🥺
Even when she bought and then extended a new build on a housing estate? Okay then.

Thursday evening brought a really lovely share by her ‘tend friend who showed the grotto she and Rex have worked together on, ending in a visit from Santa just for Rex. No matter what we think of SS, that was a magical experience for a 2 year old and once again demonstrated how little Sophie and Jamie do to make life magical, or even inclusive, for their boys.

Soph further demonstrated that her boys are just props in the Hinchliffe Show by showing Ron with shop-bought Christmas cards to ‘the best mummy’ (we assume they’re the ones she bought Fiddle Fingers to thank her for all the childcare and late night ironing) and by getting over-excited at a £175 Monopoly set. Maybe she thinks it’s real money?

Hopefully the boys have been out with Nanny and Jamie doing something a tiny bit Christmassy, because all we’ve seen of them was a few staged seconds centred around, you guessed it, Sophie Queen of Narcissists.

Soph then did us all a massive favour and announced she was fucking off until the new year 🥳

It didn’t last long as office buddy Creeping Jim stepped in to cover her Annual Leave, and shared a snap of her ‘tend sleeping on the sofa (surprise) with Lennie & Henry on Christmas night.
Get the dog off the furniture Sophie. Try letting him go outside and be a dog.

Another candid family moment from Jamie showing Super Mum holding on to Ron’s hand for dear life, in case he ran away before Jamie got the shot.

Ronnie looked totally different to anything ever shared by Soph, which just demonstrates the level to which she filters her children.

Tuesday afternoon and they seem to have checked out of the cottagenotfarmhouse, but not before she left a harvest festival donation, and her autograph in the visitors’ book.
The fact she wrote ‘definitely a farm house’ couldn’t be a nod to tattle, surely?

Hopefully that really is all for 2021.

We eagerly await the dollshouse/farmhouse montage in the New Year, as Ronnie doesn’t seem to have unwrapped it on Christmas morning.

Wiki is the pink button at the top. It explains Fiddle Fingers and is worth a read for that alone.

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Jamie is short for James which is short for Father James OiOiOi.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

HmmmReally

VIP Member
The dog is the real winner of this situation. At least the little chicken nugget will be able to get some proper exercise without relying on sofa and beggy Jamie

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Hereforthecomments1991

The way she put her insta @ on that review just reeks of desperation.

And repeating her own name like 3 times on the one review....chill out love. It's not an autograph book. Just say thanks, pack up your shit, drag the dogs arse off the sofa along with ya own and be on your way.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

marie1979

I literally need to get off social. She’s just copied SS. I can’t take the smugness anymore of these people it’s making me ill. Wouldn’t we all love a giant house in the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 81