Mrs Hinch #462 The one with the pedeatrisian (#ad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by me 🙈

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards guyshh.
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit.
No swears in titles!

(Sorry in advance for the essay. The pressure of stepping into @Bunnykins shoes gave me verbal diarrhoea)

On Wednesday we were treated to a Desenio Black Friday offer, which was valid until Thursday night. That’s the one before Friday, Soph. Maybe you could ask to go into nursery with Ron when they’re learning days of the week?

Then she told us she can understand what Henry is saying! Funny, as we distinctly heard him sobbing into a box of micro chips devastated at not being left with the dog people… Perhaps she heard about Dr Dolittle and thought that was a job she could do.

Thursday was the usual day off, as the not tend cleaner was in. Soph was well rested ready with her notifications switched on to make sure she could post a licky bum bum comment on her bff’s hair, just in case anyone dared to forget that she’s best friends with a celebrity couple.

Friday morning arrived and, having been reminded by Tattle that Ronnie was supposed to be having a hearing test Thursday and Health Visitor Friday, she had to prove it was true with inappropriate and intrusive photos of Ron actually in his appointment.
The glue ear - that he didn’t have at the last hearing test (receipts below) - had miraculously gone away by itself, so now it was time to ‘start their journey from the beginning again’. By this we assume she means try to untangle all the lies she’s told and not trip herself up. Don’t worry though Soph, we can always help you remember what you’ve said 😘

Silly Sophie forgot it was Black Friday! But not to worry, in true Blue Peter style she treated us to some ads she’d made earlier. Well, we think they were ads. It was almost impossible to spot, so poor Nigel will be busy next week with the reports we’ve made (if you haven’t yet, please do).

Looks like they might have finally got someone in to check what’s going on with that wobbly headboard in their bedroom, as we had a different backdrop for the face rubbing today. The only problem now is that she seems to have a wobbly doorframe. Oh, and lost an ear and half of her bottom lip.

Friday continued with some tend mess to bookend the #ads and keep relatable for the alpacas. Sorry, sheep. Sorry, shoppers. Sorry, I mean followers! There wasn’t a single toy to be seen, but obviously everyone leaves used tissues on their kitchen floor. Hope they weren’t used to wash Jamie’s bumbuminnit oioioi.

A quick plagiarised quote (that means you stole it, Sophie Rose) about children being corn kernels and ‘popping’ in their own time, and that was the end of her working day.

Saturday we were treated to a picture of the first born on the tend grass (at least we didn’t have to see him poo today), and mum of the year told 3.9 million bots and a handful of aunties that Ronnie has ‘red flags’ but what matters is their Health Visitor ‘loves him’. Not at all inappropriate. Think they’d better check their HV hasn’t been sniffing the zoflora. It’s all okay though because they’re being referred to a pedeatrisian. Best selling orfur right there (like the spiders Ronnie didn’t talk about).

A plan to wrap up warm for a walk got Henry more excited than James, long for Jamie, gets when he sees the mother in law.

But first, another ad! Iconic this time (she forgot to mention how great the make up brushes are for painting a dolls house) and a reminder of her GHD (greasy hair day) code.

The walk was seemingly forgotten as they were suddenly teleported to ma’s house, because Sophie needed to remind everyone that loo rolls in curtains was her idea okay and anyone else is a liar if they say it wasn’t. Don’t worry hun, no one else would claim such a stupid ‘hack’.

Ronnie was seen playing with an actual toy (!) and looking a lot more relaxed than he ever does in Greyskull. He was then allowed to help Soph with her school project to make a Christmas plate. Hope there are some tissues left in Freda’s silk purse to dry her tears if one of the other toddlers wins instead of her.

A beautiful, selfless act from St Sopha of Maldonia this evening, donating a hamper full of undeclared ads that she was given for free, to a local charity raffle. Wait for the troll messages telling her she’s showing off a la harvest festival in 3… 2… 1…

Just as we thought we were all out of entertainment for the night, she decided to nail some branches to her wall. As you do.

Oh Soph, I’m not sure you know your shapes. Ask nursery if you can go in that day too, it’ll make your heart hurt and you’ll love it to the stars (they aren’t the same thing) 💛✨

p.s. your wall tree looks tit hope this helps ATV 👍🏻

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 212
She should just dick off and try being a parent and wife.. because she sure sucks at being an ‘influencer’ .. still bewildered as to how a cleaner is a influencer for hair straighteners and make up .. bellend

Reactions: 41
Fab recap!!

Was gonna post on last thread! I love itttttt I loveeee it!! I'm ready to cut of my ears what a complete bleep where is fiddle with her gun after today's stories I think it's needed 🙈🤣😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally I'm a bit concerned that if Ron has enough time to draw on the walls, then I'm sure he will have enough time to rip them BATTERY lights off 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Winning thread title by me 🙈

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards guyshh.
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit.
No swears in titles!

(Sorry in advance for the essay. The pressure of stepping into @Bunnykins shoes gave me verbal diarrhoea)

On Wednesday we were treated to a Desenio Black Friday offer, which was valid until Thursday night. That’s the one before Friday, Soph. Maybe you could ask to go into nursery with Ron when they’re learning days of the week?

Then she told us she can understand what Henry is saying! Funny, as we distinctly heard him sobbing into a box of micro chips devastated at not being left with the dog people… Perhaps she heard about Dr Dolittle and thought that was a job she could do.

Thursday was the usual day off, as the not tend cleaner was in. Soph was well rested ready with her notifications switched on to make sure she could post a licky bum bum comment on her bff’s hair, just in case anyone dared to forget that she’s best friends with a celebrity couple.

Friday morning arrived and, having been reminded by Tattle that Ronnie was supposed to be having a hearing test Thursday and Health Visitor Friday, she had to prove it was true with inappropriate and intrusive photos of Ron actually in his appointment.
The glue ear - that he didn’t have at the last hearing test (receipts below) - had miraculously gone away by itself, so now it was time to ‘start their journey from the beginning again’. By this we assume she means try to untangle all the lies she’s told and not trip herself up. Don’t worry though Soph, we can always help you remember what you’ve said 😘

Silly Sophie forgot it was Black Friday! But not to worry, in true Blue Peter style she treated us to some ads she’d made earlier. Well, we think they were ads. It was almost impossible to spot, so poor Nigel will be busy next week with the reports we’ve made (if you haven’t yet, please do).

Looks like they might have finally got someone in to check what’s going on with that wobbly headboard in their bedroom, as we had a different backdrop for the face rubbing today. The only problem now is that she seems to have a wobbly doorframe. Oh, and lost an ear and half of her bottom lip.

Friday continued with some tend mess to bookend the #ads and keep relatable for the alpacas. Sorry, sheep. Sorry, shoppers. Sorry, I mean followers! There wasn’t a single toy to be seen, but obviously everyone leaves used tissues on their kitchen floor. Hope they weren’t used to wash Jamie’s bumbuminnit oioioi.

A quick plagiarised quote (that means you stole it, Sophie Rose) about children being corn kernels and ‘popping’ in their own time, and that was the end of her working day.

Saturday we were treated to a picture of the first born on the tend grass (at least we didn’t have to see him poo today), and mum of the year told 3.9 million bots and a handful of aunties that Ronnie has ‘red flags’ but what matters is their Health Visitor ‘loves him’. Not at all inappropriate. Think they’d better check their HV hasn’t been sniffing the zoflora. It’s all okay though because they’re being referred to a pedeatrisian. Best selling orfur right there (like the spiders Ronnie didn’t talk about).

A plan to wrap up warm for a walk got Henry more excited than James, long for Jamie, gets when he sees the mother in law.

But first, another ad! Iconic this time (she forgot to mention how great the make up brushes are for painting a dolls house) and a reminder of her GHD (greasy hair day) code.

The walk was seemingly forgotten as they were suddenly teleported to ma’s house, because Sophie needed to remind everyone that loo rolls in curtains was her idea okay and anyone else is a liar if they say it wasn’t. Don’t worry hun, no one else would claim such a stupid ‘hack’.

Ronnie was seen playing with an actual toy (!) and looking a lot more relaxed than he ever does in Greyskull. He was then allowed to help Soph with her school project to make a Christmas plate. Hope there are some tissues left in Freda’s silk purse to dry her tears if one of the other toddlers wins instead of her.

A beautiful, selfless act from St Sopha of Maldonia this evening, donating a hamper full of undeclared ads that she was given for free, to a local charity raffle. Wait for the troll messages telling her she’s showing off a la harvest festival in 3… 2… 1…

Just as we thought we were all out of entertainment for the night, she decided to nail some branches to her wall. As you do.

Oh Soph, I’m not sure you know your shapes. Ask nursery if you can go in that day too, it’ll make your heart hurt and you’ll love it to the stars (they aren’t the same thing) 💛✨

p.s. your wall tree looks tit hope this helps ATV 👍🏻

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Jamie is short for James.
Brilliant 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Personally I'm a bit concerned that if Ron has enough time to draw on the walls, then I'm sure he will have enough time to rip them BATTERY lights off 😬😬😬😬
Good point lets hope they're secure🥴

Reactions: 14
We all know she's the queen of five minute wonders, think old furniture, dolls house etc etc, I think Ron is the project of the week soon to be forgotten and discarded along with the rest of her old tat ...he was content for the gram for a week, time to move on 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I came on here because of that god awful tree Branch thing, plus putting holes in your walls is not a great idea.

Reactions: 40
Go on Ron , can we send a parcel of massive sharpies to our man at nursery. He sneaks them into castle grey skull and goes to absolute town on those walls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Brilliant recap! I can't always keep up with her threads because real life.

That hamper!!!!!!!! What a cheek. 🤣 So altruistic giving away all the crap she's been gifted + the blank notebook. Maybe it's just me but if I was putting together a hamper for a family around Christmas, wouldn't you put in something fun they could enjoy or eat rather than cleaning products?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.